You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Anyone that buys you Lynx for Christmas.

Was looking through the cupboard before and found a Lynx Africa set. Turns out my wife's mate got it for me last year and I was going to recycle it for a gift. Even though there's still a few people in my life who I place very little value on, I still couldn't bring myself to give them fucking Lynx. I hate mingebags.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Was looking through the cupboard before and found a Lynx Africa set. Turns out my wife's mate got it for me last year and I was going to recycle it for a gift. Even though there's still a few people in my life who I place very little value on, I still couldn't bring myself to give them fucking Lynx. I hate mingebags.

You a Brut man?

DA20ED6B-0FE5-4474-82EB-EB36E7F10861.jpeg

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They're trying to tell you something, smelly.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Section_31 said:

For the last 5 years i bothered with her all my ma ever bought me for Christmas was the cheapest aftershave on offer in Home and Bargain and a couple of bottles of beer that are usually by the till. 

Wouldn't have minded if they were skint but they had no mortgage and tons of money saved up. She would then get a cob on when she didnt get what she asked for, which was always more expensive than what she would get me and ignoring what I had asked for.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

For the last 5 years i bothered with her all my ma ever bought me for Christmas was the cheapest aftershave on offer in Home and Bargain and a couple of bottles of beer that are usually by the till. 

Wouldn't have minded if they were skint but they had no mortgage and tons of money saved up. She would then get a cob on when she didnt get what she asked for, which was always more expensive than what she would get me and ignoring what I had asked for.

Yeah the other year mine got me a half a lynx set, just the shower gel which had been taken out of the set, and some orange fudge. I always buy decent stuff though as I feel it says more about me than it does about them.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2020 at 16:46, Tony Moanero said:

I once saw a fella walk in Wetherspoons about half an hour before closing, sit down at a table and pull out a copy of the Financial Times and a massive brick phone. He then proceeded to pretend to make a phone call and trade stocks and shares.

I saw him on another occasion when the pub was practically empty with plenty of empty tables. He sat opposite some fella, pulled a can of Coke out of his rucksack, shook it up and tried to spray the fella opposite with the contents.

It was you wasn't it? Did he insult Stevie Nicks?