You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

5 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

it'll never not be true though

Perhaps but it’s a bit like in Father Ted where they think of going up to Richard Wilson and shouting ‘I don’t believe it’ to him because nobody will have thought of doing it to him before. 
We’re on a Liverpool forum, it’s a given Tories are unpopular.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Perhaps but it’s a bit like in Father Ted where they think of going up to Richard Wilson and shouting ‘I don’t believe it’ to him because nobody will have thought of doing it to him before. 

Leave the poor lad alone. He’s completely new here and just wants to fit in. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Leave the poor lad alone. He’s completely new here and just wants to fit in. 

Exactly, I really thought I was being completely original. Good job there’s always somebody around to set me straight. It’ll help me get up to speed much faster.

1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

Have you been on RAWK much, Geoff ?

The Daily Mail complained to it about unfairness to Cirbyn.

12 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Have you been on RAWK much, Geoff ?

The Daily Mail complained to it about unfairness to Cirbyn.

I haven’t for a long time. The moderating on it got to a point where the whole place became a ruthless dictatorship empowered by lickspittle toads. 
I’m sure back in the day it was pretty left though and anyone even slightly to the right was piled in on, was it Labour they moaned about or Corbyn specifically? 

12 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I haven’t for a long time. The moderating on it got to a point where the whole place became a ruthless dictatorship empowered by lickspittle toads. 
I’m sure back in the day it was pretty left though and anyone even slightly to the right was piled in on, was it Labour they moaned about or Corbyn specifically? 

You should have seen the fridge magnet thread in'ere

That soul-glow motherfucker treated us like shit on a weekly basis 

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

There’s perhaps a slight possibility this one has been done before but Tories. I include anyone called Tori in this and their parents for naming their child after a set of cunts. 

Try not to run with the crowd, be your own man. This is just the beginning of a slippery slope where you descend to wishing plague and pestilence on small babies in order to get a like.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

You should have seen the fridge magnet thread in'ere

That soul-glow motherfucker treated us like shit on a weekly basis 

I very much doubt he uses Soul Glo. I'm almost certain he's not a Dapper Dan man either. Herbal Essences and hair straighteners on the other hand...

13 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

People who have the word ‘opinionated’ in their social media profile. 

Like people who say they ' Dont suffer fools gladly ' but strangely enough they are always the type of people who cant take even the mildest criticism themselves without going off the deep end.

• Upvote 3