You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

6 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

I like the word ‘eclectic’. Won’t use it again on here though, lesson learned. Just need to work out how to describe a musical taste that includes; Gina G, The Wurzels, Hanson and The Beatles. I’m sure there’s an appropriate word somewhere.

DJ Otzi, Chumbawamba, Vengaboys and The Rolling Stones, who am I?

Cunts that it takes a while before you realise they’re cunts as they mask their cuntness with redeeming features.

It’s still possible to hate these cunts instantaneously by hating everyone instantaneously by default until they prove themselves not to be cunts. A word of warning here though, watch out for those cunts with redeeming features. They can fuck what is otherwise a sensible approach right up. The cunts. 

16 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Cunts that it takes a while before you realise they’re cunts as they mask their cuntness with redeeming features.

It’s still possible to hate these cunts instantaneously by hating everyone instantaneously by default until they prove themselves not to be cunts. A word of warning here though, watch out for those cunts with redeeming features. They can fuck what is otherwise a sensible approach right up. The cunts. 

You remind me of a previous poster on here. Cant put my finger on it. 

On 01/06/2020 at 04:15, YorkshireRed said:

* written while looking in the mirror *

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

People who think its acceptable to start drilling stuff in their back-yard at half 9 at night. Inconsiderate twats 

He has a Router and a table saw 

And you won't believe what Mr Sticha saw

There's poison underneath the sink of course 

There's enough Formaldehyde to choke a horse. 

What's he building in there? 

I've got a cunt above me, the cunt seems to move things around all the time and he's deffo a weirdo. 

• Upvote 1

It betrays a laziness that also filters through to how they form their opinions. A grown adult who's too lazy to take care in how they use basic English will also be too lazy to read into whether or not Christmas really has been banned in Birmingham to appease muslims. It's Jade Goody syndrome, the exaltation of deliberate ignorance.