You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

That was my main point. I couldn’t call people over forty in their gardens generally cunts although I’m sure many of them are. In fact, I’m currently in my garden...

What are you listening  too though? 

You have no idea how important your reply to that question is. 

I’m actually just listening to the sound of the garden. Birds singing and there’s a slight wind rustling in the trees. Very peaceful now the radio one shambles has gone back inside.

If I was listening to music, my tastes are quite eclectic, but of late I’ve been coming back to Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac and Paul Simon. The Stone Roses, Smiths etc.. will always be somewhere in there as well.

And ABBA...

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m actually just listening to the sound of the garden. Birds singing and there’s a slight wind rustling in the trees. Very peaceful now the radio one shambles has gone back inside.

If I was listening to music, my tastes are quite eclectic, but of late I’ve been coming back to Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac and Paul Simon. The Stone Roses, Smiths etc.. will always be somewhere in there as well.

And ABBA...

Nonce. 

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Out for a walk earlier and seeing chav twats just getting pissed in the park not giving a shit about their kids burnt to fuck as the just wanted to carry on drinking. 

Yeah fuck that. Horrible bastards 

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

And ABBA...

Eclectic. I bet you wear Crocs and eat keeeeeen warrrrrr!

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Eclectic. I bet you wear Crocs and eat keeeeeen warrrrrr!

Had to google the food thing. Never had it, to my knowledge anyway. The wife does put all sorts of stuff in her creations. 

I like the word ‘eclectic’. Won’t use it again on here though, lesson learned. Just need to work out how to describe a musical taste that includes; Gina G, The Wurzels, Hanson and The Beatles. I’m sure there’s an appropriate word somewhere.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Had to google the food thing. Never had it, to my knowledge anyway. The wife does put all sorts of stuff in her creations. 

I like the word ‘eclectic’. Won’t use it again on here though, lesson learned. Just need to work out how to describe a musical taste that includes; Gina G, The Wurzels, Hanson and The Beatles. I’m sure there’s an appropriate word somewhere.

198C8E98-3C8A-439E-893A-EEC9BFFCFF54.png