You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

On 22/02/2020 at 23:05, Doctor Troy said:

People who start working on their laptops on short distance train journeys. 

Acceptable on trips to far off places but getting on at Bootle Oriel Road then pretending to negotiate billion pound contracts before you go into the tunnel at Moorfields you can fuck right off.

In a similar vein , I went into McDonalds a month or two back and could barely get my tray on the table because of some cunt who had more equipment around him than Rick Wakeman.

• Upvote 3

This does my head in , the cunts who speak out loud on the train talking business, can I run that through with you , I’ve emailed him/ her, I’ll see you at the meeting, that type of shite. As someone said as if they’re some type of oil magnate or something, usually in a blue suit and brown pointy shoes, sorry if I’ve offended anyone as this seems to be some kind of trend, phone constantly on the ear or tapping away. 

You cant get any ear plugs that shuts them out , them and the crisp eaters.

• Upvote 3

Just now, easytoslip said:

This does my head in , the cunts who speak out loud on the train talking business, can I run that through with you , I’ve emailed him/ her, I’ll see you at the meeting, that type of shite. As someone said as if they’re some type of oil magnate or something, usually in a blue suit and brown pointy shoes, sorry if I’ve offended anyone as this seems to be some kind of trend, phone constantly on the ear or tapping away. 

Pure cunts, mate.

40 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

The vast majority are doing this outside of their paid hours too. 

So not only do they act like the cunt, they’re doing work for free for their bosses to look a try hard  cunt. 

• Upvote 1

I once saw a fella walk in Wetherspoons about half an hour before closing, sit down at a table and pull out a copy of the Financial Times and a massive brick phone. He then proceeded to pretend to make a phone call and trade stocks and shares.

I saw him on another occasion when the pub was practically empty with plenty of empty tables. He sat opposite some fella, pulled a can of Coke out of his rucksack, shook it up and tried to spray the fella opposite with the contents.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I once saw a fella walk in Wetherspoons about half an hour before closing, sit down at a table and pull out a copy of the Financial Times and a massive brick phone. He then proceeded to pretend to make a phone call and trade stocks and shares.

I saw him on another occasion when the pub was practically empty with plenty of empty tables. He sat opposite some fella, pulled a can of Coke out of his rucksack, shook it up and tried to spray the fella opposite with the contents.

Hahaha he sounds ace 

18 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Wondered where my dad had got to.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Didn’t even have to look to know Stig was one of the posters to rep this. 

I started typing but I've had a shit enough day as it is so I stopped because I'd just end up in a frenzy. Plus she is on her way home from work and its nice to be nice.

"Hi babe"

source.gif

"What was that for?!"

"Some cunt opened a bag of quavers on easytoslips train ages ago and he has just reminded me of it" 

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

I do regular 5 hour train trips down to the office in Leeds and I've moved carriages before because of sad, often unbearably pompous cunts like this.

I've always refused point blank to do work or take calls on train journeys. I'm already working by travelling to where I've been asked to go. Nothing's that urgent that it can't wait until I get to the hotel or back home, and if it was that urgent then it should have been planned better by the project manager so I was available.

I also used to commute into Leeds on a daily one hour train journey. That was on my own time, and I'm not working unless I'm being paid for it or being given time off in lieu- not that there'd be any space to do anything on the usually massively overcrowded Transpennine Express train anyway. If there's a need for me to work out of my normal office hours, then I've been given too much to do and it needs to be reallocated.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I do regular 5 hour train trips down to the office in Leeds and I've moved carriages before because of sad, often unbearably pompous cunts like this.

I've always refused point blank to do work or take calls on train journeys. I'm already working by travelling to where I've been asked to go. Nothing's that urgent that it can't wait until I get to the hotel or back home, and if it was that urgent then it should have been planned better by the project manager so I was available.

I also used to commute into Leeds on a daily one hour train journey. That was on my own time, and I'm not working unless I'm being paid for it or being given time off in lieu- not that there'd be any space to do anything on the usually massively overcrowded Transpennine Express train anyway. If there's a need for me to work out of my normal office hours, then I've been given too much to do and it needs to be reallocated.

I'd rather get a train in Peshawar than get on the 7:01 from Bickley to London Victoria. Its pretty much the last stop that there are ever any seats left and the next few stops include Beckenham and Penge so you can imagine the magnitude of cunt that gets on at them stops.

You know the type. Jeffrey the corporate lawyer, 52 years of age, been getting the same train for 30 years yet still complains that other people happen to be on it and are taking up too much room for him to open his laptop, copy of The Times and put his work bag on the seat next to him. He then spends the next 20 minutes snarling fuck out of everyone and muttering under his breath. The amount of people I've "accidentally tripped up" when the pile on to get off happens is superb. "Oops sorry about that mate you fucking jumped up twat" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd rather get a train in Peshawar than get on the 7:01 from Bickley to London Victoria. Its pretty much the last stop that there are ever any seats left and the next few stops include Beckenham and Penge so you can imagine the magnitude of cunt that gets on at them stops.

You know the type. Jeffrey the corporate lawyer, 52 years of age, been getting the same train for 30 years yet still complains that other people happen to be on it and are taking up too much room for him to open his laptop, cope of The Times and put his work bag on the seat next to him. He then spends the next 20 minutes snarling fuck out of everyone and muttering under his breath. The amount of people I've "accidentally tripped up" when the pile on to get off happens is superb. "Oops sorry about that mate you fucking jumped up twat" 

Hahaha- the Leeds train was generally not too bad in terms of cunts, except for one group of utter arseholes who used to almost kick fuck out of people to make sure they got a table together. I've seen them refuse to move before out of seats booked by a woman and her young kids. The poor cow couldn't even get to the guard to shift them as the train was rammed. Most the real pricks commuted to London on Sunday night or first thing Monday, so we didn't have to put up with them for the rest of the week.

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Hahaha- the Leeds train was generally not too bad in terms of cunts, except for one group of utter arseholes who used to almost kick fuck out of people to make sure they got a table together. I've seen them refuse to move before out of seats booked by a woman and her young kids. The poor cow couldn't even get to the guard to shift them as the train was rammed. Most the real pricks commuted to London on Sunday night or first thing Monday, so we didn't have to put up with them for the rest of the week.

Table cunts are the worst. The absolute worst. I've actually had someone ask me if I could move from my table seat as they prefer to travel with a table. I was actually about to say yes because I'm shit like that but it took me a few seconds to comprehend the cheek when the twat in-front of me went "I will" then got up like some fucking hero and ended up sat across from me facing me about 3 rows down and kept looking at me as if I was the cunt. 

People who don't move for women and children  are the worst kind of cunts on the planet. 

Remember these pair of twats?

https://www.gucmakale.com/wp/elderly-couple-slammed-by-pregnant-mom-for-refusing-to-give-up-reserved-train-seats/

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Table cunts are the worst. The absolute worst. I've actually had someone ask me if I could move from my table seat as they prefer to travel with a table. I was actually about to say yes because I'm shit like that but it took me a few seconds to comprehend the cheek when the twat in-front of me went "I will" then got up like some fucking hero and ended up sat across from me facing me about 3 rows down and kept looking at me as if I was the cunt. 

People who don't move for women and children  are the worst kind of cunts on the planet. 

Remember these pair of twats?

https://www.gucmakale.com/wp/elderly-couple-slammed-by-pregnant-mom-for-refusing-to-give-up-reserved-train-seats/

Yep, utter scum. I got on a packed train at Leeds going up to Edinburgh a while back and found some plum-voiced twat sitting in my reserved seat. I asked him to move, and the wanker actually insisted on seeing my seat ticket, even though there was an electronic display saying the seat was reserved. He finally got up and said something like, 'you can't be too careful' while I considered biting his throat out. The cunt then got off at York, just 20 minutes later.

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Yep, utter scum. I got on a packed train at Leeds going up to Edinburgh a while back and found some plum-voiced twat sitting in my reserved seat. I asked him to move, and the wanker actually insisted on seeing my seat ticket, even though there was an electronic display saying the seat was reserved. He finally got up and said something like, 'you can't be too careful' while I considered biting his throat out. The cunt then got off at York, just 20 minutes later.

Yep and probably went on his Panorama forum when he got in and called you rude. I fucking hate him and I wasn't even there. 

20 hours ago, Mudface said:

That’s right nothing is that urgent , that it can’t wait till your at work or home.