You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

19 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Alan Sugar

It's amazing he ever managed to get wealthy, having headed up a company that made shit computer products, run a football club that pissed money up the wall on a regular basis, and promoted the idea that an apprenticeship in big business consists of being a useless egotistical bellend. With the way the world is turning, he could have become prime minister!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Alan Sugar

Have you been watching this years apprentice? I normally start the apprentice thread if there is a decent bit of fluff in it but this year when it started I didn't think any of them were worthy of a thread. 

Funnily enough the two biggest cunts (I fucking hated them after he first episode) are now far and away my favourite two. 

Tom - Fat hairy cockney salesman. He is actually sound and funny as fuck. He won't win it. 

Lottie - Only 19. Proper stuck up Tory bossy know-it-all little bastard. But I fucking love her. She takes zero shit off any of them despite being years younger. Defo going to win it IMO. 

Lottie-Lion-The-Apprentice-BBC-9e6b5c5.j

• 2 months later...

Anyone who says they go to the gym and "train". No all you do is go to the gym and lift weights or run on a treadmill. What are you actually "training" for - to fight Anthony Joshua?

Anyone who goes to great lengths to tell you how hard they are or give the impression that they are hard. Used to know some cunt of a lad who would tell people within minutes of meeting them how hard he was and that he did boxing or jiu jitsu. Wouldn't mind but he didnt even get one belt before packing it in and only went to a boxing gym to use the pubchbags. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Anyone who says they go to the gym and "train". No all you do is go to the gym and lift weights or run on a treadmill. What are you actually "training" for - to fight Anthony Joshua?

Anyone who goes to great lengths to tell you how hard they are or give the impression that they are hard. Used to know some cunt of a lad who would tell people within minutes of meeting them how hard he was and that he did boxing or jiu jitsu. Wouldn't mind but he didnt even get one belt before packing it in and only went to a boxing gym to use the pubchbags. 

I used to always ask my mate what he was training for when he said he had gone to train at the gym. Used to catch him off guard every time even though I did it about 5 times. He'd usually say I'm training to not be a fat bastard any more

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Training for looking at their reflection in car windows.