You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

On 14/06/2019 at 15:21, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

People with no concept of where they are or who’s about them in public, as though concerning themselves with such trivialities is beneath them.

Don’t get me wrong, I can be foggy-headed myself and everyone gets a pass for switching off momentarily but then realising with a cursory apology. Not that.

Those cunts who sail about not giving a thought to anyone else and staring through those they get in the way of. Like they’re Paulie Cicero and the mere minions around them will adjust to wherever they move and reposition themselves on pain of death.

The fact these pricks have arses at the perfect height for a boot up them is evidently not the only thing they’re fucking oblivious to.

Blows my mind this. Shopping centres are the worst, I can't get through a trip without wanting to kill someone. People blocking aisles with trolleys for no good reason. People standing talking to other people in aisles, both of whom have trolleys blocking the aisles. People who walk out in front of your car in the car park and just kind of amble across the road nonchalantly. People at the checkout beside you who position their trolley in such a way that you can't get your trolley past. Cunts.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Elite said:

And Barbour coats.

I haven’t owned any for more than a decade, but Barbour is sound. A lot of their stuff is timeless and there’s plenty to choose from. That said, I’ve not wanted to wear their waxed jackets since I moved to North Yorkshire. They tend to be worn by people who pretend they’re posher than they are, the sort of people who are desperate for others to think they have more money than they actually have.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Blows my mind this. Shopping centres are the worst, I can't get through a trip without wanting to kill someone. People blocking aisles with trolleys for no good reason. People standing talking to other people in aisles, both of whom have trolleys blocking the aisles. People who walk out in front of your car in the car park and just kind of amble across the road nonchalantly. People at the checkout beside you who position their trolley in such a way that you can't get your trolley past. Cunts.

Its just people in general. People are fucking horrible. Those cunts who stop right in-front of you and you have to almost jump to avoid walking into them. Empty headed oblivious cunts 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I haven’t owned any for more than a decade, but Barbour is sound. A lot of their stuff is timeless and there’s plenty to choose from. That said, I’ve not wanted to wear their waxed jackets since I moved to North Yorkshire. They tend to be worn by people who pretend they’re posher than they are, the sort of people who are desperate for others to think they have more money than they actually have.

Barbour actually make decent stuff, Hunters wellies are shit though.

They aren’t well made, don’t last and cunts only spend stupid money on them to try and look the part. 

9 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I do actually like them.

11 minutes ago, Mook said:

Barbour stuff in general is ok but those quilted jackets they make are up there with body warmers in the 'look like a complete fanny' stakes.

Nah not having that. Most Barbour jackets are really smart. You fucking quilt. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

People in those little express size supermarkets, where there’s genuinely room for a max of two people abreast up each aisle, increase the chances of me going postal on a regular basis.

Stand forward a few paces you oblivious bellend, it’s like fucking noddy’s house in here as it is. If you hadn’t noticed everyone is squeezing themselves through gaps big enough for a child while in your head you’re perusing your own private store after hours.

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

People who smoke joints in public like they are just smoking a normal ciggie. 

It fucking stinks and makes you look like a bad cunt. 

One of the worst things about jumping on the bus into work in the morning. Always a scall who gets on fucking reeking of it. Half 7 in the morning as well the scruffy bastards. 

25 minutes ago, Mook said:

Barbour stuff in general is ok but those quilted jackets they make are up there with body warmers in the 'look like a complete fanny' stakes.

I wouldn’t feel comfortable in a quilted jacket, not my style at all, but they look smart on older men and women.

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

People in those little express size supermarkets, where there’s genuinely room for a max of two people abreast up each aisle, increase the chances of me going postal on a regular basis.

Stand forward a few paces you oblivious bellend, it’s like fucking noddy’s house in here as it is. If you hadn’t noticed everyone is squeezing themselves through gaps big enough for a child while in your head you’re perusing your own private store after hours.

Some stupid bit in the tesco express near mine a few weeks ago had a few items in her hand and was walking towards the till around the same time as me. They have an actual mini aisle for the queue that is completely obvious as it is in-front of the tills. What does the mouthy sweat do? Stands to the side of the person being served, huffing a puffing and completely fucking up everyones queue routine. An old lady walked over and didn't know where to stand. Stupid self important oblivious cow 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

People who quote life philosophy are never more than a bad argument away from slashing their wrists I reckon. 

"One life - live it!" 

"Boo!" 

"I'm gonna kill myself!" 

I've seen that slogan on Land Rovers. Yep you are having an amazing life experience because you drive one of those and the height of excitement to you is getting up at 5am on a Sunday in the pissing rain to drive somewhere random and muddy. 

Another cunt identifier is cunts who stop whilst driving to have a conversation with another driver or someone walking on the pavement. Completely oblivious to other drivers they normally have to finish their important conversation before moving.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

People who smoke joints in public like they are just smoking a normal ciggie. 

It fucking stinks and makes you look like a bad cunt. 

Nothing wrong with a smoke mind ,with discretion, but that fuckin’ shit is a bane on society and all that comes with it , the worst stench and done openly , dire.

• 3 weeks later...