You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who lays flowers where a shitbag has been killed, especially more than a year after it happened. 

Tree by ours where some scrambler wanker got pancaked about five years ago looks like the fucking Sistine Chapel.

Lovely lad, would do ne thin 4 n e 1. He with da angles now. God only takes da good 1s.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

People who get judgemental about people who get judgemental about how other people mourn.

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

People who get judgemental about people who get judgemental about people who get judgemental about whatever it was we were talking about. 

Allow me to sum up for you both.

People.

• Upvote 1

Just seen an advert for a show starting on Channel 5. It's called I don't need a man, I've got a spray tan, seems to have some scouse sameheads on it, don't know anymore than that.

However I know that anyone starring in it, anyone who gave it the green light, anyone who helped make it and anyone who watches it will be cunts.

Just now, manwiththestick said:

Just seen an advert for a show starting on Channel 5. It's called I don't need a man, I've got a spray tan, seems to have some scouse sameheads on it, don't know anymore than that.

However I know that anyone starring in it, anyone who gave it the green light, anyone who helped make it and anyone who watches it will be cunts.

When you consider the flack the BBC takes it is baffling compared to how shit ITV and the likes of 5 are. Shite programmes and online bingo ads.

2 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

When you consider the flack the BBC takes it is baffling compared to how shit ITV and the likes of 5 are. Shite programmes and online bingo ads.

To be fair though we're paying licence fee to the BBC to be served up mostly shite. I very rarely watch terrestrial channels, Channel 5 was only on because the wife was flicking through and stopped on some crappy Sandler film.

4 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Saw the advert before and it made me want to punch myself for having witnessed it! Even my missus who watches some absolute garbage wasn't impressed!