You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

9 hours ago, cloggypop said:

People who listen to Bono. 

He kept popping up as a talking head on a programme about Leonard Cohen. I tried to ignore the insufferable gobshite, but when he said that word I put my foot through the telly and sent the bill to his offshore bank account. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Anyone who doesn't indicate while driving.

We were once driving somewhere following the wife's sister and her (now ex) husband, he was driving. He turned several times without indicating so I (not driving) text his wife (also not driving) to joke "I think your indicators are broken." He pulled over to check. Dickhead.

• Upvote 1

Was crossing the road walking to the train station before. Two bellends nearly took me out in quick succession. One shouted sorry out of the car and drove off, the next was a van who told me to look where I was going. I told him that he didn't indicate to turn into the road so how the fuck would I know that he was going to almost run me over. Called him a thick twat for not knowing the rules of the road and he drove off swearing under his breath. 

It does my head in as much when people are driving as it shows carelessness and arrogance that they think they don't have to do it.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He kept popping up as a talking head on a programme about Leonard Cohen. I tried to ignore the insufferable gobshite, but when he said that word I put my foot through the telly and sent the bill to his offshore bank account. 

Turned it off when he appeared.  

• Upvote 1

People who go to Wetherspoons and Hungry Horse pubs and then complain about the standard of the food.  Making out that they dine out in fancy places every week but have lowered themselves that weekend to eat with the great unwashed. 

Also people who book the cheapest hotels possible and moan when the place isn't like Burj  in Dubai. 

7 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

People who try too hard to fit in . Live your own life. Have your own time. It’s not against the law to be clueless. We all make mistakes. 

I like you. I want you to like me. I have a life though. I have no idea what I'm doing and it's going wrong. 

Where can I buy some weirdly named drugs? 

I'll admit I go in Wetherpoons now and again, maybe once a month or so. Theres a cunt down here (card carrying Evertonian as it happens) who wont eat or drink anywhere else.

His attitude, when its suggested to him that Wetherpoons are killing the local independent pubs and cafes, is that they should lower their prices in line with them in order to compete. He's not short of a few quid as he keeps reminding everyone. Cunt

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

People who like to make out that they mix in criminal circles or "know bad people" to create a myth that they are not to be messed with.

In reality knowing these people usually entails saying hello to someone who got out of prison ages ago or standing next to some local hardcase in the pub once.

I was at Violet’s Funeral.

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anyone who lays flowers where a shitbag has been killed, especially more than a year after it happened. 

Tree by ours where some scrambler wanker got pancaked about five years ago looks like the fucking Sistine Chapel.

Absolutely. One ketwig twat got done not far from where I lived and his scumbag family wanted the driver to be hung drawn and quartered even though they were all probably sitting at home smoking and drinking while he was ragging up and down the road without a helmet on.

• Upvote 1