You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Blokes who when they get dressed in the morning they put their socks on before their undercrackers.

Deviant cunts.

Football, gym, brother...

Hmm.

Not that I am judging you of course. Take a look at my record collection - George Michael, Queen and Elton John and they're all bummers!  

• Upvote 3

Fat middle aged blokes wearing cycling shorts, yellow shirts and cleated shoes for indoor cycling. Especially those that occasionally yell out Yeah or come on, turn it up in spinning classes. Wankers.

Or groan like they are having a massive orgasm.

Loads of lycra clad knobheads in the one I go to. They all go on biking holidays to Major can and Tenerife together.

I've got white Reebok classics with the gum soul. Will my cuntishness ever end?

When you hold a door open for someone, in instances where the opening has 2 doors, and the individual uses the other one and opens it for themselves, making you look an idiot.

I've got white Reebok classics with the gum soul. Will my cuntishness ever end?

When you hold a door open for someone, in instances where the opening has 2 doors, and the individual uses the other one and opens it for themselves, making you look an idiot.

Could the person in question have clocked your footwear in between you opening the first door and them opening the second?

Important potential mitigation which I feel should be clarified on before judgement of their cunt status is handed down.

• Upvote 1

Reebok Classics were great years ago. They looked good and the leather was lovely and soft. Sadly, the ones you get nowadays are like a jarg version of the ones from yesteryear.

Haha if you remove the words reebok classics and replaced it with anything, it would still accurately reflect your opinion!