You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

People who let Gary Barlow gate-crash their wedding and serenade their new bride. Just imagine the scenario. You have spent years putting the graft in with this bird, put up with all of her shite, dealt with all the problems that go with being in a serious relationship and have no doubt contributed a huge financial amount to the wedding. The doubts, the joy, the fear, the tears..... Then, in pops Gary fucking manc Barlow with his million cunt songs making your new bride wet in her pants because her primary school heartthrob is eyeballing her and singing about loving her. On camera. In-front of your mates.

Not at my wedding cunty.

Touch of Angry Frank going on there...

harry6.jpg

• Upvote 1

I work with a 31 year old lad who likes, nay loves, Glee. He talks about it and the songs all the time,  aside from Glee he likes shit like Taylor Swift. However, he's not the cunt in this scenario.

The cunt in my previous posts has come in today and the old fella he bores to death is off, possibly suffering a nervous breakdown. So he's talking to this lad who likes Glee instead about some band who he describes as " stripped down minor fret east coast influenced rock "

Going to be a long day.

Is he a flouncing chuff-adder ?

Goes by the name of LFD ?

People who have Ed Sheeran or Bruno Mars as their wedding dance song.

I suspect her sister and her fella will fall into this category next year. Potentially with a break off for some choreographed dance routine from him. Hopefully the baby needs changing at this point.

Said this before. But when a woman makes reference to her son or husband being out with the lads, it usually means said bloke doesn't have any proper friends.

'Rob is plying golf with the lads.' I e he's playing golf with his brother in law and the brother in law's brother.

• Upvote 2

why do drivers of flash cars (usually range rovers) drive with one hand over the top of the wheel, slightly sat sideways with their hand on their chin? sort of pinching it? as if they are contemplating something. Usually dickhead fellas between 25 and 45. Trying to give off the impression they are a gangster or some shit. Too busy to notice anyone else. Too important for the rest of the traffic on the road. They normally try and show off by pretending to get fed up and throwing a hard left or right down a side street. Whenever that happens i always hope its a dead end. A dead end with a gang of yardies down there, Pipe hitting motherfuckers with pliers and blow torches. And a penchant for torturing stocky flash cunts with itchy chins.

Wannabe hard , play acting cunts. 

• Upvote 1