You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

People who refer to gadgets as "tech".

Cunts.

On that note, people who refer to their home as a property.

Fuck off you massive aspirational fuckcunt! You are not Sarah Beany and the likelihood of you owning a 'property' on the cote d'azur is the same as me smashing Penelope Cruz whilst Jack Nicholson watches on applauding my efforts!

You are the same as everybody else in that you will pay for the rest of your life to live in a box which you will exchange every now and again for a bigger box. The reason you have a bigger box is because you've not left it in six years because you spent all your fucking money on curtains.

Love life, not possessions!

On that note, people who refer to their home as a property.

Fuck off you massive aspirational fuckcunt! You are not Sarah Beany and the likelihood of you owning a 'property' on the cote d'azur is the same as me smashing Penelope Cruz whilst Jack Nicholson watches on applauding my efforts!

You are the same as everybody else in that you will pay for the rest of your life to live in a box which you will exchange every now and again for a bigger box. The reason you have a bigger box is because you've not left it in six years because you spent all your fucking money on curtains.

Love life, not possessions!

Still renting a small flat Bruce?

Further to RiS post on mobile phone rudeness, I've just been to fill up my car. I followed some twat across the forecourt to pay, hes talking into his mobile all the way, past the the big sign that says "do not use your mobile whilst on this forecourt", goes inside walks up to the counter, the girl says "£20" "Would you like a receipt?" all of which he ignores as he is still on his phone, then he wanders back to his car and drives off while STILL on his phone, completely oblivious to everything human, vehicular and hydrocarbonic in nature around him.

Now THAT was a cunt.

• Upvote 1

On the subject of property programs on the telly, anybody, when asked "So, you're looking to move out of Chelmsford, to somewhere a little quieter, but within easy commuting distance of work. What's your budget?" and replies "Well, we don't really want to spend anything over £750,000" is a cunt. As are the program makers for setting every single program up that way.

I wait for the day when the reply is "Well, Catherine, I'm a single mother, on benefits, with a smack habit that would make Pete Doherty wince, so I'm really looking for the social to pay for it. Failing that, just get me somewhere where the local Nationwide are a bit slow on the uptake, and don't realise I've not made a mortgage payment in 3 years. Oh, and somewhere where the previous occupants are willing to leave the appliances. And ask them if they've kept the receipts".

Then, it might be worth watching.

Absolutely everybody involved in the making of aspirational telly is a cunt. It's not aspirational, it's covert pointing and laughing at the rest of us.

Cunts.

I spent a summer working with a group of 40 year old plus builders in the mid 90's at the height of Fr Ted mania in Ireland. They spent every day shouting 'feck! drink! arse! giiiiirrrrls!' to each other whilst pissing themselves laughing. Totally ruined my enjoyment of the show for a while. Bunch of cunts

Anyone who who goes out of their way to talk really loudly on their mobile on public transport so every person on the bus or train can hear them.

Anyone on Facebook who posts something like "I've had enough of this/people are really pissing me off late" - so they get about 100 replies "arr hun/mate what's up?" then act all dead coy when people ask them what they are going on about and say they don't want to go into any detail.

• Upvote 2

Anyone on Facebook who posts something like "I've had enough of this/people are really pissing me off late" - so they get about 100 replies "arr hun/mate what's up?" then act all dead coy when people ask them what they are going on about and say they don't want to go into any detail.

Modern form of attention seeking that