You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

Guest TK-421

Any questions for the owl? From the Beeb text commentary on the Germany game:

I'm going to be holding a World Cup Q&A with Fulham boss Roy Hodgson later this afternoon. If you've got any questions for him, fire them to me on Twitter at chisbevan_bbc

I have a very bad feeling about him if he was our manager, personally dont think he'd last long before they crawled back to Kenny.

Owl do you know he will disappoint?

(Don't need to answer I just wanted to do that pun)

Hodgson is a bumbling fool, he didnt even know who the opposition was on the BBC game

I have a very bad feeling about him if he was our manager, personally dont think he'd last long before they crawled back to Kenny.

ok, we get the fucking message, you don't want him as manager. No need to disrespect the man every time you post.

Guest TK-421
ok, we get the fucking message, you don't want him as manager. No need to disrespect the man every time you post.

Fancy continuously disrespecting a good pro like that ;-)

Some people!

I get the feeling that Hodgson is a red herring.

Surely if the club was so set on bringing him in a couple of phone calls would seal the deal.. He's on a 1 year deal so compo would be minimal and he'd walk from South Africa to Liverpool to get this job regardless of his talk of being happy at Fulham.

Just can't help but think that if he was their man it would have been done by now, although may be I'm showing too much faith in our board.

For me, if we have any hope of keeping our best players it has to be someone with a high European standing. We are not going to attract the top bracket of manager, but in my opinion Pellegrini would be my first choice now over anyone else we are realistically going to attract. Experience at the world's biggest club, and also admired for the great job he did at a Villareal who played great football under him. If the club is serious about progressing and keeping our big names then it has to be someone like him, a Hodgson appointment IMO would tell us a lot more about the intentions of our board and our desire to keep our crown jewels.

I get the feeling that Hodgson is a red herring.

Surely if the club was so set on bringing him in a couple of phone calls would seal the deal.. He's on a 1 year deal so compo would be minimal and he'd walk from South Africa to Liverpool to get this job regardless of his talk of being happy at Fulham.

Just can't help but think that if he was their man it would have been done by now, although may be I'm showing too much faith in our board.

F.

Really hope you are right :(