You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

S Africa far-right leader Terreblanche 'killed'

BBC News - S Africa far-right leader Terreblanche 'killed'

S Africa far-right leader Terreblanche 'killed'

breaking news

South African white supremacist leader Eugene Terreblanche has been murdered, local media reports say.

Mr Terreblanche was beaten to death on his farm in the north-west of the country, the reports said.

Mr Terreblanche and his Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (Afrikaner Resistance Movement - AWB) came to prominence in the early 1980s.

He became the champion of a tiny minority determined to stop the process that was bringing apartheid to an end.

nelsonmuntz.gif

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

It was never going to end any other way for Eugene - hardly a great loss for humankind although he's been living anonymously and quietly for a number of years now. Probably says as much about the state of South Africa than it does about Terreblanche. He'd had his day, the ANC have taken up the mantle of racism far more effectively than he ever managed.

It was never going to end any other way for Eugene - hardly a great loss for humankind although he's been living anonymously and quietly for a number of years now. Probably says as much about the state of South Africa than it does about Terreblanche. He'd had his day, the ANC have taken up the mantle of racism far more effectively than he ever managed.

what are you talking about ?

For sure, but as the majority ruling party this will be ignored along with the corruption involving the tenderpreneurs.

I am genuinely deeply moved. He was a great, great man. I understand he was to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize next year. He will be sadly missed.

Edited by razor
To wipe the dripping sarcasm from the screen

So you're saying it's ok because the previously all white minority government did it?

no, and im not sure the present government is anywhere near as bigotted and corrupt as the former was anyway, if you live by the sWord, you have to understand theres a good chance youll die by it... oh heres another good one, you reap what you sow...

So you're saying it's ok because the previously all white minority government did it?

no, and im not sure the present government is anywhere near as bigotted and corrupt as the former was anyway, if you live by the sWord, you have to understand theres a good chance youll die by it... oh heres another good one, you reap what you sow...

Sorry redexile, you really should of known it. There was a reason I didn't replyto him/her/it. I've been accustomed to spotting a cock way over the horizon on here.

Sorry redexile, you really should of known it. There was a reason I didn't replyto him/her/it. I've been accustomed to spotting a cock way over the horizon on here.

Lol, im here for debate if you would like to enlighten me, if not on you go you wanker you haven't got a clue..