You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best abusive song

armitage

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'When the ball hits your head & you're sat in row Z - Thats Zamora'

West Ham fans @ Fulham.

' When it could have been Sky but you're on Channel 5 - thats Lasagne

It's got cheese its got bits, it gave Tottenham the shits - thats Lasagne '

West Ham again gloating over Spurs failing to get to the Champs League.

The 1988 League Cup 3RD round 2ND replay Vs Arsenal at Villa Park. Not so much a song, but the "Eee Aw" noises hurled at Tony Adams every time he went near the ball during that game. Got to be one of the funniest and insulting things I've ever heard directed towards an opposition player.

The 1988 League Cup 3RD round 2ND replay Vs Arsenal at Villa Park. Not so much a song' date=' but the "Eee Aw" noises hurled at Tony Adams every time he went near the ball during that game. Got to be one of the funniest and insulting things I've ever heard directed towards an opposition player.[/quote']

It got to him too didn't it? I remember him slicing a few easy clearances up into the air or into the stands and the eee-aw chants just get louder and louder accompanied by hysterical laughter.

I'd forgotten about this one, but I nominate it as one of my favourite songs:

in for a week and out for a month

duncan is a tampon

The recollection of duncan bristling and carragher placing him firmly in his pocket bring back fond memories of the barmby derby, whenever that was. 2001 i think...

Carragher couldn't have had Big Dunc in his pocket during that Barmby derby as he was injured (suprise suprise) and didn't play!

I miss the days when you could chant "die you bastard die" to a player being stretchered off the pitch without everyone getting all upset in the press. And this was in the days when they didn't just get off the stretcher and run back onto the pitch more often then not.

The song Stoke sung about Gerrards court case earlier this season was funny. Can't remember the words though. Everyone in the Kop laughed though. (maybe).

He hits like a girl ,he hits like a girl

Ste Gerrard, he hits like a girl.

Or something like that.

He hit her 5 times

He hit her 5 tiiiiiimes

Djibril Cisse

He hit her 5 times

Wigan Fans a few years back.

Also the

Ste Gerrard, Gerrard

He smacks DJ's in bars

He runs over kids in cars

Ste Gerrard, Gerrard

Made me laugh

Tina when Shilton was at Anfield always made me chuckle but one of my favourites was QPR fans to Colchester fans suggesting they were all pikeys it went "The wheels on your house go round and round...."

A few years back West Ham fans were giving Man City "Do the Social know you're here?" and got back "You only work on a market".

Luvverly jubberly!

When we played Arsenal in 1992 when they had that Predator style yellow away kit and we got beat 2-0 at home Kevin Campbell was playing up front for them and he had a shot saved. Some random woman in the Kop shouted "oooohh just fuck off will you, you big tin of soup". The whole place went quiet for about 15 seconds and lots of people just looked at each other going "what the fuck?"

Went to a game in 1990 against Nottingham Forest and the Forest fans were giving it loads about scousers having no jobs and being poor etc. It was the 3rd or 4th game after the 1990 world cup and the kop chanted "He missed, he missed, he must be fuckin pissed, Stuart Pearce, Stuart Pearce". Not a peep out the Forest fans after that.

When Souness was manager of Rangers, his wife left him for her Italian lover, and the papers reported it ahead of a game vs Hearts at Tynecastle.

The Hearts supporters didn't sing anything about this before the match or even in the 1st haf, and Souness might have thought he was going to get away with it. However, in the 2nd half when Souness left the dugout to shout at the referee, one stand shouted:

"Souness, Souness, where's your wife?"

The other stand replied:

"Shagged by a dego, she's being shagged by a dego, shagged by a deeego..."