You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking Bad Thread

chorlton

35 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

He was in El Camino too. He was the fella who provides the new identities and went to see Walt in his wooden but. 

Ah yes, I remember now.

5 hours ago, M_B said:

Enjoyed it and glad they concluded his character. There is scope for a TV series with him and Saul now.

Yep, this. Can't help but feel it's all set up to conclude Saul this year and then bring Jesse his show next year. 

1 hour ago, M_B said:

It was closure on the character. We had no idea what happened to him and now we do.

The film won't win any awards, but it filled the gap.

I don't think the character needed closure or any more closure. For me BB finished with him escaping. I'm not sure I get any more closure knowing he got to Alaska than I would with him working in McDonald's on Mexico city or just knowing he got away as we did from BB. I enjoyed the movie, but it hasn't changed anything for me. It just opens the door for a new chapter (especially after him talking the other day about being type cast and moving back to TV from movies)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ben Sherman said:

I enjoyed it anyway. The guy that plays Todd is a decent actor.

He's great. He's come a long way has young Landry Clarke. 

Sadly, he was the only bright spot of a really lifeless, elongated film. It wasn't even a film, as such, just a really long episode. 

21 hours ago, skend04 said:

Was it needed? Not sure but there would have been a constant call for it and it's a perfectly decent fan service film bringing closure to Pinkman's arc. 

Probably not but I watched it last night anyway. Stand alone it was rubbish but for BB fans it was ok and good to see Jessie's character reprised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Dynamite said:

Just going back through Breaking Bad now myself. Top TV. So many good characters.

I'd forgotten a lot of it.

Walt, Jesse, Hank, Saul, Gus, Mike, Tuco are truly great characters. I know people don't like Skyler but she's ace as well and added a lot to the show.

I love Better Call Saul but it's not as good as Breaking Bad. It's a shame when that ends, the universe will cease as well. 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I'd forgotten a lot of it.

Walt, Jesse, Hank, Saul, Gus, Mike, Tuco are truly great characters. I know people don't like Skyler but she's ace as well and added a lot to the show.

I love Better Call Saul but it's not as good as Breaking Bad. It's a shame when that ends, the universe will cease as well. 

I'm a big fan of Hector Salamanca too. A proper villain who commands so much respect, even while he's in a wheelchair communicating via a bell.