Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Mario Balotelli

One for our Serie A experts

Left out by Jose again

Worth a shout?

What would we be looking at price wise?

he'd be babel mk2 here. not because he's shit, but because rafa would completely fuck up his head.

i believe moratti already quoted something like 20 million asking price when it was suggested that mancini wanted him.

He is without a doubt worth a shout.

Powerful and quick but he's the kind of player that has to be completely loved.

A lot of people reckon he's the future of Serie A.

Didn't Mourinho say if he had two brains, he would be twice as dumb?

Isn't he a bit of a cunt? Up his own arse and that?

Nothing wrong with that

I'd have more of a problem if he needed a constant reassurance and an arm around the shoulder

Nothing wrong with that

I'd have more of a problem if he needed a constant reassurance and an arm around the shoulder

Have we any intrest in this guy, or is it just a personel suggestion that we should be? on Another note Inter beaten last night, anybodys league that now.

Have we any intrest in this guy, or is it just a personel suggestion that we should be? on Another note Inter beaten last night, anybodys league that now.

No idea mate, just heard he was highly rated and unsettled at Inter

Looks like we couldn't afford him, so it makes no odds, just thought he might have been available on the cheap

No idea mate, just heard he was highly rated and unsettled at Inter

Looks like we couldn't afford him, so it makes no odds, just thought he might have been available on the cheap

There's cheap and then there's us next season.

Check out e-bay..........................

he'd be babel mk2 here. not because he's shit, but because rafa would completely fuck up his head.

i believe moratti already quoted something like 20 million asking price when it was suggested that mancini wanted him.

As opposed to Mourinho not completely fucking up his head.

He has a bigger ego than Mourinho. He's good but not a Rafa player, seeing as he is a crazy bastard. I'd still have him though.

Not a Mourinho player either by the looks of it. Even Ferguson seems to be stupid enough to boot players with big egos. Really strange that all these three are equally incompetent in this area. Harry Redknapp and Fat Sam, the clever bastards, however seems to have a different approach.

One for our Serie A experts

Left out by Jose again

Worth a shout?

What would we be looking at price wise?

jose will be finding himself a new club in the summer, he's gaggin for the madrid job, so balotelli might see fit to stay put for the new boss.

One of the most talented young players in Italy who has yet to be slapped back. If Jose cant handle him Rafa would never even try. Think Anelka at a younger age with more game and more versatility. That said Anelka is a very good pro now and MB could be better.

No. hes lazy and has a really bad attitude. Really not an lfc type player. Not to mention we dont have a pot to piss in

He has an attitude for sure, not sure about the lazy part, he has a mean streak and is always up for it.

Agree he is not an LFC type - player as he would make Bellamy look like a choir boy. That said he has more upside than any player in our squad.

If he's 19, I'm a middle aged Italian woman with a secret recipe for bolognese.

This post just made be think of Monica Bellucci in the kitchen.

Then it made me feel weird cos she's...er...meant to be you and stuff.

Life can be confusing.

would give us a bit of excitement along with torres like. to be a top striker these days you need pace among other things. torres + balotelli makes me slightly frothy at the mouth! not arsed about his ego, as long as he could perform. look at anelka, look at bellamy. both we've had and let go, boy would i take them both back at the drop of a hat tomorrow.

Arrogant cocksucker who can't be too hot if he can't get into the Inter team. I prefer my strikers to be humble and sexy, like Torres. Not jumped-up little fucks who've not proven a thing but think they're already the shit.