You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whatever happened to Rep Power?

The Golden Eel

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You haven't noticed the missing "rep power" from the home page just under the avatar, etc? It's been AWOL for about a month.

Yeah, I noticed it. You've still got the one in the CP, though.

Yeah, I noticed it. You've still got the one in the CP, though.

That only tells you how many rep points you have (1442903 at the moment, apparently) whereas rep power told you how many points you could bestow on fellow members.

There also used to be a facility where you could see who had given you the most/least rep. At least I think there did, I'm not imagining it am I? It ain't there now either.

That only tells you how many rep points you have (1442903 at the moment, apparently) whereas rep power told you how many points you could bestow on fellow members.

There also used to be a facility where you could see who had given you the most/least rep. At least I think there did, I'm not imagining it am I? It ain't there now either.

Gone to the dogs. Things certainly were different before these new-fangled changes. Gone are the simple days of rep power and its various sub-components to be replaced by podcasts, weekend round-ups and abnormally serious discussions on the general forum.

The revolution starts here.

it used to be under quick links, there was a problem in it or something and the server told Dave to remove it if i remember correctly?

There was a thread on it too, it seemed i gave rep out way to easily.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah, I think they relate to each other. I believe you just divide by 1000. or 100. or 10. Something like that.

No idea about the thing on the home page, news to me that but I'll have a look into it.

The rep report was not a figment of your imagination, it did exist but I read on the vbulletin forum that there was a bug with it and it was recommended that I disable it. I'll see if it's been fixed, and if it has I'll switch it back on.

Be interesting to see just how many times I've negged Monty.

Guest TK-421

Be interesting to see just how many times I've negged Monty.

That'll definitely break the forum but it's worth finding out, and they were probably all deserved.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Sense?

THIS IS THE GF

*kicks Numero Nueve into the internet equivalent of deep hole*

Ordered chaos, mate. Whilst it might all seem random, if you listen to an audio version (narrated by Stephen Hawking) backwards at 84bpm then you have a Swahili version of the Qur'ān. The only problem is that it isn't yet finished, so get posting.

it used to be under quick links, there was a problem in it or something and the server told Dave to remove it if i remember correctly?

There was a thread on it too, it seemed i gave rep out way to easily.

Melons proving once again she is an easy woman...

The above is not true. Please don't hurt me.

• 1 year later...