You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen what a little shit

BRAP

All the twat said was "we this " we that" Rooney this sir alex this.

Sorry but the little twerp did not have to be on the panel he just loved it and was creaming his little pants at the end. At worse I understand him being a englund desperate cunt to sell his soul to the devil however,seeing as his season and England career is over,why th fuck did the little prik do that today?????

This rant would of happened if we would of won,What a little shit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man who is on record as refusing to read fiction because it isn't based on real-life events. Not that he isn't keen on reading or that he doesn't have the time, no he can't help but make himself appear as dull and lifeless as possible because that's exactly what he is. That says it all about the sort of character he is. Tedious, emotionless and doubtless a hardcore Tory.

Hope the little twats career ends as soon as possible,listening to the rat pundit suck up riles me as much as watching that cunt diouf turn out. Hard to believe that we once watched and supported these pair of cunts.

It was when he said he was looking forward to hopefully getting a league medal that got me. He's started 5 games, if he looks at that medal and genuinely feels like he earnt it he's completely lost grip of reality.

I was going to comment on that when I was reading through the thread. Will it be the most worthless championship medal of all time? After all, the Mancs have hardly taken him to heart, who the fuck will ever want to see it and what bragging rights would he get? Gerrard and Carragher may never get to win one but they will always be Liverpool legends no matter what. A medal no one wants to see or legendary status at a great club where you started your career.......................tough choice?

Only caught the half time chat and nearly spat my pint when I heard the royal "we" from that little shit.

Thought Jamie's body language was interesting, if he lent any further away from the boy blunder he'd fallen off his chair. Or maybe he just stank of shite.

The only way the injury prone little fuck can wind liverpool fans up is by going on sky as a pundit. If was still capable of banging in goals against us, he'd do his talking on the pitch.

Let him embarass himself, the small minded, welsh, boring twat.