You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SHAMEFUL

andrew78

What the fuck are most of our fans on can i have some,looking on other shit forums they were pleased with the overall performance they wont do anything to get rid of them fuckers ,says something the scums fans show more passion about ther club than we do ours .Honestly hope we dont get 4th and something will give because ive had my fucking fill

What the fuck are most of our fans on can i have some,looking on other shit forums they were pleased with the overall performance they wont do anything to get rid of them fuckers ,says something the scums fans show more passion about ther club than we do ours .Honestly hope we dont get 4th and something will give because ive had my fucking fill

Been on many manc forums, have you.

You nob.

We played ok today, with that effort and performance on another day we could have won

You nob.

We played ok today, with that effort and performance on another day we could have won

Seriously tho, did we really play ok?

Failing to test the goalie properly, apart from Torres's goal, in the majority of games this seasons.

For me, it comes down to the manager and his tactics.

Other Shit forums . Are you saying this is a shit forum or just the others ?

I just need to know as I do not want to hand out my first neg of the month in error .

No not this one this is the best one by far,most people on here havent got there heads up there arses

You nob.

Shut up you helmet we didnt win though did we ,uyou sound like benitez next you will be saying we controlled the game,or we played well that dont get you 4th place does it

Guest Pistonbroke
You nob.

I don't agree with the original post. But we did not play well. we created next to fuck all.

Heehee.