You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This is simple. Stop whining, stand up, be a man, and fight. Not rocket science. Goes for everyone, from the manager to players, to directors and supporters. When shit hits the fan we see what people are made of.

I'm with you mate.

Making scapegoats (rafa,g&h,lucas,maxi and kuyt) doesn't help anyone.

Stand up and fight- today the players did and the shit they are getting is crazy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I echo the comments on here - we are rotten to the core sometimes you just pray that this is all just a bad nightmare.

In a way i suppose you are only surprised that this has taken this long to rear its ugly head after all we have been in turmoil in the boardroom since Nov 2007 - 8 months after the owners showed their true colours. Since then constant in-fighting, between owners, manager, chief executive and in recent time some of the players and it is no surprise to see where we are - a club in crisis.

Now it is time for the fans to stand up - boycotts, banners, setup a picketing line before the remaining home games, etc whatever it takes or else the alternatives could be wandering around in the wilderness for a decade whilst we pay off all this debt.

For the record SoS really has to step up their game because frankly their efforts have been incredibly disappointing - to the point where i think members of this forum have made more impact in removing these owners. You say the Green & Gold as an emblem for the removal of the Glazers and yet we STILL have not got any distinct identity to signal the support behind the movement to get rid of these owners.

I remain a supporter of SOS, but I think we as supporters all need to do more. I would like to see the union take more direct action including demonstrations inside the stadium, irrespective of what the managers opinions are on the matter.

I remain a supporter of SOS, but I think we as supporters all need to do more. I would like to see the union take more direct action including demonstrations inside the stadium, irrespective of what the managers opinions are on the matter.

Watched the game today with friend of mine whos a childhood red but more of a rugby man in recent years it was his sons Christning, he turns to me during the game and says "jaysus the united fans really hate the glazers", he did'nt even know about our ownership situation(I obviously informed him), but that shows you the difference in there campaign and ours, mick Alan yourself and Simon have done more on there own than SOS, i'm a member and fair play to the lads for the effort, but even the tshirt campaign was only started when Alan tried to get something going on his own, there way ahead of us in there campaign and this with a succesful team.

We sack Benitez and doing everything we can this summer to get Mourinho.

Hopefully he sells Kuyt, Riera and any other players who he feels could generate some funds to improve (possibly Babel - although I'd like to see him under a different manager).

Areas to improve:

- Left back, release Aurelio and have Insua as back up.

- Left wing, sell Riera and get an upgrade.

- Striker, to play with or back up to Torres.

It baffles me that people seriously believe Jose Mourinho would come here. I'm sure he'd snap up the chance to come here, on less wages, and with no transfer budget.

We need to get in the real world and see the reality of the situation this club is currently in.

Barring a total overhaul at the top in the next 6months, it's not the top 4 we need to be looking at over the next few years, it's the bottom fuckin 4. When Sunderland, Stoke, Birmingham and Villa are outbidding us on players, things are seriously wrong. And that is the exact situation we are in!

These next few months are really going to shape our longterm future. It is the most important period in our history, fact.

It baffles me that people seriously believe Jose Mourinho would come here. I'm sure he'd snap up the chance to come here, on less wages, and with no transfer budget.

How do you know that?

I'm shocked that people think we need Mourinho. We just need a young, hungry manager with potential and ability.

There are plenty of them floating about, and they'd snap at the chance to come here.

I think we need a manager to get the best out of our players and I'd say Mourinho is the best around who we could potentially get.

But I would be open to other managers, I also don't care about age, for exmaple Roy Hodgson would be fine with me.

I reckon I should be the manager. I'm kicking some serious arse on FIFA 10. Sold Riera for £27m to Spurs (thick fuckers) and Lucas to Real Madrid (!) for £30m (even thicker fuckers), signed Higuian for £6m and brought through Dani Pacheco playing behind Torres.

I think a major clear out is on the cards this summer. It's there for all to see that the current crop are just not good enough.

Ones who have to go are:

Lucas. Sorry lad but after 3 seasons and no real improvement it's time you moved on.

N'Gog. Either you're crap and not cut out for the Premiership or you just don't want to play for us.

Riera. Just fuck off you moaning fuck pig. You would be playing if you were actually any good.

How do you know that?

Mate, honestly just look at the situation..

He has had a pretty much unlimited budget over the past 6 years to do what the fuck he wants with. He was on an absolute wedge at Chelsea and will be on a similar wedge at Inter Milan. He didn't win the Champions League at Chelsea and that was supposedly a lot of the reason why he was eventually hounded out as that always has been Abramovich's main goal, as seen with the appointment of Ancelloti, a proven CL manager.

Mourinho isn't stupid. Do you think he'd come near us in our current state? Barring a sheikh or a sugar daddy appearing out the woodwork, chances are this summer we will once again be playing with buttons in the transfer market. Not a fuckin chance Mourinho, with his galactic ego , would take the Liverpool job knowing that unless he works an absolute miracle and managers to sign his Messi's, Drogba's and Villa's on bosman deals, he will suffer the same fate as Rafa and have alot of the fans and media on his back, and his reputation destroyed.

Too many of our supporters believe we have a god given right to win the League and European Cup, and maybe in a few years time when we are languishing in mid table people will realise all along who the real villains are. Not a proven European Cup and La Liga winning manager, all managed on a relative shoe string budget (but still considerably more than now). The two cancerous leaching tumours owning our club.

I reckon I should be the manager. I'm kicking some serious arse on FIFA 10. Sold Riera for £27m to Spurs (thick fuckers) and Lucas to Real Madrid (!) for £30m (even thicker fuckers), signed Higuian for £6m and brought through Dani Pacheco playing behind Torres.

I think a major clear out is on the cards this summer. It's there for all to see that the current crop are just not good enough.

Ones who have to go are:

Lucas. Sorry lad but after 3 seasons and no real improvement it's time you moved on.

N'Gog. Either you're crap and not cut out for the Premiership or you just don't want to play for us.

Riera. Just fuck off you moaning fuck pig. You would be playing if you were actually any good.

I actually think N'Gog is a rare positive from this season. He stepped admirably when Torres was out injured, he holds the ball up well and he's a tricky player. He's been thrown in at the deep end and has managed to keep his head above water. I'm sure the club would of preferred it if they didn't have to throw him in, maybe gave him the odd cup game but that hasn't been the case.

He's got a lot of potential and didn't cost a lot of money, I'm not sure how you can question his commitment either.

I personally think Mourinho will come here, if given the chance.

He loves this league and he always says good things about our club and fans.

He knows that he will be taking over a team that has been under achieving.

In Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Aquilani, Benayoun, Babel, Gerrard, Torres etc he has a great group of players to get the best out of and with one or two shrewd signings (not necessaily expensive ones), we could challenge next season, as he will feel confident he can get the best out of these players, some of which are world beaters.

I think we should go all out to get him, even if it does cost us a bomb, sell Kuyt if we have to and use those funds to pay for him, but he has a winning mentality and I think he'd love it here.

Ngog is a £1.5million prospect who should still be plying his trade in the reserves. But instead, due to our situation, he has been pushed through to the role as back up striker. When thrown in at the deep end this season he's gave his all and performed better than anyone thought possible. Giving Ngog shit is low, he shouldn't have had the responsibility on his shoulders this season but due to circumstances we've had no choice. The lad deserves the chance to stay and develop.

Ngog is a £1.5million prospect who should still be plying his trade in the reserves. But instead, due to our situation, he has been pushed through to the role as back up striker. When thrown in at the deep end this season he's gave his all and performed better than anyone thought possible. Giving Ngog shit is low, he shouldn't have had the responsibility on his shoulders this season but due to circumstances we've had no choice. The lad deserves the chance to stay and develop.

I'm sorry mate, but stuff like this gets up my nose (if you meant it the way I read it, if not, ignore the rest of this post!) Rafa had loads of options in the summer. After selling some players, he had £40M to spend. At that point he knew that Torres was the only main striker he had available and he made the decision to take a risk in buying Johnson and Aquilani.

He didn't have to do it, it wasn't forced upon him and it's wrong to suggest that it was due to the situation rather than by poor decisions.

And that's totally ignoring the Robbie Keane thing as well.

I personally think Mourinho will come here, if given the chance.

He loves this league and he always says good things about our club and fans.

He knows that he will be taking over a team that has been under achieving.

In Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Aquilani, Benayoun, Babel, Gerrard, Torres etc he has a great group of players to get the best out of and with one or two shrewd signings (not necessaily expensive ones), we could challenge next season, as he will feel confident he can get the best out of these players, some of which are world beaters.

I think we should go all out to get him, even if it does cost us a bomb, sell Kuyt if we have to and use those funds to pay for him, but he has a winning mentality and I think he'd love it here.

Mourinho would jump at the chance to come here, but he would be commiting suicide by working under the yanks and he isn't stupid.

You say "even if it does cost us a bomb"

You seem to be totally missing the point of the whole reason why he wouldn't come here.

Mourinho would jump at the chance to come here, but he would be commiting suicide by working under the yanks and he isn't stupid.

You say "even if it does cost us a bomb"

You seem to be totally missing the point of the whole reason why he wouldn't come here.

No I understand your point, but you said he'd be on lower wages if he came, that's why I made that point.

No doubt if the owners weren't here it would be more likely. I just hope we can attract him as I think he is just what we need.

I actually think N'Gog is a rare positive from this season. He stepped admirably when Torres was out injured, he holds the ball up well and he's a tricky player. He's been thrown in at the deep end and has managed to keep his head above water. I'm sure the club would of preferred it if they didn't have to throw him in, maybe gave him the odd cup game but that hasn't been the case.

He's got a lot of potential and didn't cost a lot of money, I'm not sure how you can question his commitment either.

I hope I can be proved wrong by him. Maybe I'm just watching him and wishing he was prolific and deadly like Torres. Of course he's a young lad and needs more games but with this shithouse squad it doesn't help I guess when it comes to the service he recieves. He could do with a few burgers to beef him up though.

I'm sorry mate, but stuff like this gets up my nose (if you meant it the way I read it, if not, ignore the rest of this post!) Rafa had loads of options in the summer. After selling some players, he had £40M to spend. At that point he knew that Torres was the only main striker he had available and he made the decision to take a risk in buying Johnson and Aquilani.

He didn't have to do it, it wasn't forced upon him and it's wrong to suggest that it was due to the situation rather than by poor decisions.

And that's totally ignoring the Robbie Keane thing as well.

Mate, I honestly don't believe Rafa would have left himself in that situation by choice. I do not believe he would have sold Robbie Keane if he knew he wouldn't see a penny of that money to replace him.

Alot of people who seem to be informed claim that Rafa was promised a budget which was pulled midway through last summer. Rafa's quote after signing Johnson was something like "We have money for 2 more players without selling anyone". The fact those players where not recruited backs that idea up for me. There where supposedly deals lined up by Rafa which had to be pulled, I even read somewhere he had agreed to sign that Jovetic from Fiorentina but that had to be pulled too. People slate him for Voronin, but I don't for one second believe Rafa wouldn't have sold him if he was allowed a replacement. He came back because we had no one else.

I don't honestly believe he would have purposely left himself in that situation, not one bit. I find it more plausible that he probably was fucked over by the Americans, they have form for it.

Mate, I honestly don't believe Rafa would have left himself in that situation by choice. I do not believe he would have sold Robbie Keane if he knew he wouldn't see a penny of that money to replace him.

Alot of people who seem to be informed claim that Rafa was promised a budget which was pulled midway through last summer. Rafa's quote after signing Johnson was something like "We have money for 2 more players without selling anyone". The fact those players where not recruited backs that idea up for me. There where supposedly deals lined up by Rafa which had to be pulled, I even read somewhere he had agreed to sign that Jovetic from Fiorentina but that had to be pulled too. People slate him for Voronin, but I don't for one second believe Rafa wouldn't have sold him if he was allowed a replacement. He came back because we had no one else.

I don't honestly believe he would have purposely left himself in that situation, not one bit. I find it more plausible that he probably was fucked over by the Americans, they have form for it.

If that's the case, which it may be, but I doubt it, then why hasn't he said anything? He's never been one to keep quiet when he feels he's been treated badly.

For me, he's been silent because he wasn't fucked over (I believe he should have had more money obviously).

All of the other stuff is just conjecture.

If that's the case, which it may be, but I doubt it, then why hasn't he said anything? He's never been one to keep quiet when he feels he's been treated badly.

For me, he's been silent because he wasn't fucked over (I believe he should have had more money obviously).

All of the other stuff is just conjecture.

I think he's resigned to it. I honestly believe he genuinely loves the job, loves the club, the city, his family are settled on the Wirral, everything about it. I think he gets the history and the old "Liverpool Way". He simply must, because whatever anyone says about him now and this season, he could have left here numerous times and walked in to a better paid job in any top club in Europe. And he still could now because his stock is high. I think he's kept quiet purely because he's hoping he outstays the owners and may one day get the backing he deserves, and on parity with those we are supposed to be competing with.

Watched the game today with friend of mine whos a childhood red but more of a rugby man in recent years it was his sons Christning, he turns to me during the game and says "jaysus the united fans really hate the glazers", he did'nt even know about our ownership situation(I obviously informed him), but that shows you the difference in there campaign and ours, mick Alan yourself and Simon have done more on there own than SOS, i'm a member and fair play to the lads for the effort, but even the tshirt campaign was only started when Alan tried to get something going on his own, there way ahead of us in there campaign and this with a succesful team.

The only way our fans will realise is when torres leaves ,and mark my words its going to happen, think lfc fans should hold there head in shame that them scummy cunts care more about there club