You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So presumably some people called Aldo and Murphy cunts for speaking out against Rafa. And that means it's okay for some other people to call Rafa a cunt now?

There's some saying or other about two wrongs not making a right, I'm sure there is.

Erm no, I didn't say that at all. I said that I agreed with JohnnyH's post about people calling Rafa a cunt, clueless, etc. was wrong. Good effort at putting words in my mouth though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned to the lad next to me in the upper Anny on Monday and went.... Fuck me there are 300 hundred seats empty there.

Thomas Fucking Crook.

You still in that Seat Al? I've moved to the Lower Cent now. Minus the orange coat!!

Why not? You don't have to view it as a personal thing; regardless of whether or not you would want Rafa out, you'd still want the owners to back the manager (wheover he is), wouldn't you? The reason they haven't backed him isn't because of his performance.

They gave him a 5 year contract last Spring. Surely that is backing him is it not?

They gave him a 5 year contract last Spring. Surely that is backing him is it not?

So you think G&H have backed Liverpool's manager to the extent they should have, and more to the point said they would? You don't think they've been as duplicitous towards him as they have towards any other aspect of the club?

Yes poor innocent Rafa has been a bastion of good behaviour. He plays the game as well and is quite manipulative himself. I expect that of Gillett and Hicks sadly. I certainly dont expect it of a Liverpool manager though.

If you're responding to me, that's some awesome question dodging going on. Well done.

If you're responding to me, that's some awesome question dodging going on. Well done.

They have fucked the club over yes but the manager isn't exactly an innocent party either. He is a manipulative control freak. Gillett and Hicks are businessmen out for profit. Rafa is entrusted to do right by the club first and foremost no matter what. I don't see it sorry.

They have fucked the club over yes but the manager isn't exactly an innocent party either. He is a manipulative control freak. Gillett and Hicks are businessmen out for profit. Rafa is entrusted to do right by the club first and foremost no matter what. I don't see it sorry.

Unfortunately John there are far too many people at the club who shouldn't be here. Players, Staff & Owners.

Anyway did we ever findout what happend to RTK?

Have they merged with SOS?

Its just been sacked off from what I can gather, all efforts on getting the 2 cunts out.When I think about it 1 of the main issues was to go out of Anfield with a bang before moving to the new stadium, its now become apparent were not going anywhere 1 more thing to blame on them twats I suppose.

• 2 years later...

I sit Lower Centenary Anny Road end, and the atmosphere this season has been as bad as I can remember - including the Hodgson days. If it's not a 'big' game or latter stages of a cup the crowd simply don't want to know.

Even the Kop couldn't be arsed today.

not much to sing about I suppose. Until the team start beating these shit sides there'll only be frustration on the pitch, sidelines, stands and for the tv/internet audience.

every TLW member who goes to the games should make an effort to start at least one song every game. easy for me to say as I never go but anybody who does go can try and make a difference.

Thread bumped! The supporters have to take there share of the blame the support is fucking shite! It needs sorting.

I've said it before get the bitter old fucks out of the Kop, the ones who take a peverse pleasure in berating people who want to sing and sit there twatting on about how long they've been season ticket holders and how good it was.....blah fucking blah...........

Fuck off into the Main Stand you horrible old cunts and let the young blood take your place.

It would have happened naturally had the Kop still been standing.

not much to sing about I suppose. Until the team start beating these shit sides there'll only be frustration on the pitch, sidelines, stands and for the tv/internet audience.

every TLW member who goes to the games should make an effort to start at least one song every game. easy for me to say as I never go but anybody who does go can try and make a difference.

You're right, it is easy to say that when you don't go.

Our crowd has contributed massively to us winning games down the years.

It's about time these over paid twats started winning games without needing the Kop to lift them.

Simple as that? I'm of the opinion that if your team is struggling then the fans should be even more vociferous in their support.

Simple as that? I'm of the opinion that if your team is struggling then the fans should be even more vociferous in their support.

Agreed, we go to support , not to be entertained. I do not understand the whole i paid i'll do what i like attitude.

Some teams never win and have great support. The atmosphere is mostly terrible at Anfield and we only sing when we win or in a big game and it's a real shame.

I've said it before get the bitter old fucks out of the Kop, the ones who take a peverse pleasure in berating people who want to sing and sit there twatting on about how long they've been season ticket holders and how good it was.....blah fucking blah...........

Fuck off into the Main Stand you horrible old cunts and let the young blood take your place.

It would have happened naturally had the Kop still been standing.

That is a really good point drewy. The old guys used to retire to the stands, but of course it doesn't happen now. That said, theres enough knowledgeable and passionate reds in the kop to get the singing going.

Agreed, we go to support , not to be entertained. I do not understand the whole i paid i'll do what i like attitude.

At pushing £50 a ticket the equation has changed. Football generally has been happy to swallow the cash and not worry too much about what comes back.

When £4m salaries are common there is a fine line between being a supporter, and being taken for a mug.

I understand and agree with the need to support the team and sing all the more through the bad times. I get all that.

I have to say though, I sit on the Kop and have done for 17years. It's fucking hard to get excited about anything watching us. We have been fucking dreadful by and large for 3 years. We are closer to the bottom than the top. It's easy to preach about the atmosphere being bouncing every week. In an ideal world it would be. Simple fact is that the support has been given nothing to get excited about in the league, and I can't blame anyone for being totally fed up with it. If things were better on the pitch, if we had something to play for in the league, then the atmosphere would be better.