You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Purslow/Kilfoyle

Dougie Do'ins

I can't believe this crap. The one thing LFC needs is a sound financial base that allows us to build a new stadium that allows us to increase revenue that allows us to strengthen the team. In all the anti-H&G posts, now expanded to include Purslow, Dalglish and a host of former Reds - I have not read one plausible alternative to the plan being followed.

The replacements to H&G, just like the replacements to the Glazers at the Mancs will expect a financially viable club.

We'll never see the return of home town clubs with home town resources in the PL. Maybe in the Conference!

People like Kilfoyle with old-fashioned ideologies just stir up crap, but then, that's what he wants to do. To suggest that LFC should sort out its ownership is nuts. H&G call the shots, just like the Glazers and they are trying to preserve their investment and grow it at the same time - in the most difficult financial environment in nearly 80 years.

SOS has no investment at risk, nothing other than a desire to see us succeed, that we all share. Where is their offer to match up to Rhone's?...........Silence! Money talks, crap walks!

If supporters don't accept reality, no wonder they don't get the respect they deserve.

Here's reality for ya- Fuck off Tom, or is it George????

What the fuck has Dalglish done to help this campaign, fuck all, hes a fuckin PR puppet for the yanks that gets rolled out for sponsers etc. and if Rafa walked he'd be there safety net end of story, he's doing fuck all behind the scene and thats the problem theres to many that wana believe he is.

Do you not think if he was to call a press conference resign from the club and get stuck into the yanks and declare he'll back SOS the union and the campaign would get a massive boost, the fact he agreed to work for them last year and has stood by while the club is been brought to its knees says alot about the man. If my spelling is wrong its wrong I'm not doing a fuckin exam

Oh Lordyyy (sings Moby) that and the previous posts are taking the biscuit.

Asking Dalglish to help the cause is like asking Mother Teresa to help the starving. They're already doing that (well MT was before her death).

Dalglish cannot save the club from the owners when he has already been asked to improve the club from the bottom. We do not want our players speaking out a la Torres and Carra or even Reira, let alone Rafa. This is called keeping stchum. Nobody needs to know about infigthing as far as the world is concerned we should all a[eear happier than ever.

Dalglish has a very important job to do which appears to be doing. Why should Dalglish walk when many stars are at the club such as Sammy lee, Stevie G, and Carra.

Seriously your point I understand get the ex-pros out there speaking about the mess the club is in but not those working at the club it needs to appear unified. Of course when the buyer comes in he/she must be informed that the club is in turmoil, fractions exist, direction is required etc for the simple reasons that 1) the club will cost less, 2) more money available to invest in club, 3) G&H will walk away with less profit and they deserve to lose money on this deal the lying, cheating, conniving, backstabbing destitutes.

Sent.. and nicely phrased.. Intelligence but a clear message That Reds have had enough of cancer and Aids and they need to fuck off back to the states.

Its Time for a Black Kop dontcha Think.. the end of the ground the cameras point especially the SKY Ones are pointting when we sing "you'll never walk alone" How about a Massive BLACK RIP FLAG......

Built by Shanks, Broke by Yanks, Pay your Money to the Banks.

I don't buy it, but I was in the shop then and saw the font page that said 'Reds legend slams MP'. I wondered who it would be.

What did he say Si?

Walton MP Peter Kilfoyle is talking rubbish about the Reds

AS if we haven’t got enough on our plate with ownership and debts troubles, along comes a retiring Bluenose MP and declares the Reds are going down the drain like Portsmouth.

Peter Kilfoyle’s comments, however meant, were utter tripe. But he is a politician, albeit one going out to grass, so that’s to be expected.

Of course there are concerns – tell us something we didn’t know, pal!

But I believe there are some good men in at the top day to day at Anfield now who genuinely care about the club and are doing their best to improve things.

Only this weekend we saw a £100m investment offer, so whether a good deal or not – and it must be carefully checked – it hardly suggests LFC is a hopeless case, does it?

And don’t forget the club has just attracted a record £80m shirt sponsorship deal. So Christian Purlsow and Ian Ayre must be doing some things right.

Anyway, there’s been enough political nonsense at Anfield in recent years without Kilfoyle adding to it.

Which do you prefer? Tom or George?

I can't believe this crap. The one thing LFC needs is a sound financial base

Agreed - so Tom/George, where IS this "Sound financial basis you are building for the club. Is loading approx £300+ Million of debt onto the club what you consider a "Sound financial basis"?

In all the anti-H&G posts, now expanded to include Purslow, Dalglish and a host of former Reds - I have not read one plausible alternative to the plan being followed.

The Alternative was DIC - which was a done deal until you wormed your way into Moores and bribed him. Not only that there was to be "a spade in the ground in 60 days" Had you have kept that promise the stadium would have been built by now and we would be seeing the extra revenue that would have helped us to the goal WE (and I exclude you from this as our goals are clearly different from your financial goals) all want.

The replacements to H&G, just like the replacements to the Glazers at the Mancs will expect a financially viable club.

The "vision" you sold us was that you would NOT BORROW against the club - you lied. AGAIN!

We'll never see the return of home town clubs with home town resources in the PL. Maybe in the Conference!

That's a pathetic argument that suits your stance, that you WANT to believe it doesn't make it true and neither does it mean we believe it. Anything is possible with the will - shame you can't see past your $$$ signs though.

To suggest that LFC should sort out its ownership is nuts.

Which part of "Sort out the ownership problems" are you suggesting is 'Nuts'?

H&G call the shots, just like the Glazers and they are trying to preserve their investment and grow it at the same time - in the most difficult financial environment in nearly 80 years.

You fool, it's the "most difficult financial environment in nearly 80 years for the fans as well, yet we still pay our hard earned to get to the match - it must be worse for you though, afterall worrying about where the next million is comingr from must be terrible for you.

SOS has no investment at risk

How out of touch can you be - the Investment of SOS is even more than you and the other leech have, they are THE FANS, THE FANS have invested THEIR LIVES into Liverpool football club. Not other peoples money as you two have. That's fucking easy!!!!!

Done. Sent to: -

<TABLE class="fontT2 fontMedGray" cellPadding=0 _no_widget="true"><TBODY><TR class=msgHeaderContainer id=2_messageHeaderToContainer><TD><NOBR class=headerRecipientLabel id=2_messageHeaderToLabel _no_widget="true">To:</NOBR></TD><TD _no_widget="true">Stephen.Hester@rbs.co.uk; John.HOURICAN@rbs.com; Roger.Lowry@rbs.co.uk; rebecca.oliphant@rbs.com; richard.holliday@rbs.com <TD></TD><TR class=msgHeaderContainer id=2_messageHeaderCCContainer><TD><NOBR class=headerCCLabel id=2_messageHeaderCCLabel>Cc:</NOBR></TD><TD _no_widget="true">Simon Green <simonkingfishergreen@yahoo.co.uk></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I can't believe this crap. The one thing LFC needs is a sound financial base that allows us to build a new stadium that allows us to increase revenue that allows us to strengthen the team. In all the anti-H&G posts, now expanded to include Purslow, Dalglish and a host of former Reds - I have not read one plausible alternative to the plan being followed.

People like Kilfoyle with old-fashioned ideologies just stir up crap, but then, that's what he wants to do. To suggest that LFC should sort out its ownership is nuts. H&G call the shots, just like the Glazers and they are trying to preserve their investment and grow it at the same time - in the most difficult financial environment in nearly 80 years.

SOS has no investment at risk, nothing other than a desire to see us succeed, that we all share. Where is their offer to match up to Rhone's?...........Silence! Money talks, crap walks!

If supporters don't accept reality, no wonder they don't get the respect they deserve.

Do me a favour,go and buy a ticket for the Observation deck of the Sears Tower,find a bit of space and fuckin throw yourself off it!!

I'll send this later, i'm browsing on my playstation now.

Great work lads.

What did Tommy Smith say?

AS if we haven’t got enough on our plate with ownership and debts troubles, along comes a retiring Bluenose MP and declares the Reds are going down the drain like Portsmouth.

Peter Kilfoyle’s comments, however meant, were utter tripe. But he is a politician, albeit one going out to grass, so that’s to be expected.

But I believe there are some good men in at the top day to day at Anfield now who genuinely care about the club and are doing their best to improve things.

Only this weekend we saw a £100m investment offer, so whether a good deal or not – and it must be carefully checked – it hardly suggests LFC is a hopeless case, does it?

And don’t forget the club has just attracted a record £80m shirt sponsorship deal. So Christian Purlsow and Ian Ayre must be doing some things right.

Anyway, there’s been enough political nonsense at Anfield in recent years without Kilfoyle adding to it.

------------------------

Amongst other things, the man is a fucking dinosaur

------------------------

Amongst other things, the man is a fucking dinosaur

Where would you even begin to debate that rubbish.

Tommy Smith showing his extensive financial knowledge there, good stuff. Maybe this is another bad side of haveing Dalglish there, it placates the old guard. "some people at the top now who care about the club." Caring about the club isn't enough, I'm afraid Tommy.