You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tomkins latest effort.

Juan Galonso

Thats just stupid and childish.

Fucks sake - why do people get so upset with what he writes. IT'S HIS JOB.

He'll still do it even when Benitez has gone - it'll just be about different subject matter.

I always chuckle when people attack the messenger rather than the message. No matter how much you dislike the posts, the one thing you can be sure of is that the content is 100% correct.

Just ignore him if he upsets you that much. Surely no one is forcing you to read it.

The facts are also, we are 15 points behind the leaders, having lost 15 games in all competitions, and we're in 6th place 3 points ahead of Aston Villa who have 3 games in hand.

Our football has been poor this season with the odd exception, and we are in very real danger of not being in the Champions League next season.

And while I support the manager 100%, and there have been valid reasons for our decline this season, even I can see that this season has been a catastrophic failure at every level of the club from the two dickheads who run the club, to the manager and players.

Everyone needs to accept responsibility for what's happened, and to try and ensure we salvage something from the season, and find a way of never letting what happened this season happen again.

What is not needed is some Pravda like article trying to brainwash us into disbelieving our own eyes, written by a man who's too ill to attend matches unless they happen to be European Cup finals.

Every article he manages to find some positives when we've been absolutely shite.

He's simply not capable of criticising the manager.

His statistics and facts might well be correct, but they're usually irrelevant.

He's just as obnoxious and patronising as the revisionists who believe Benitez had no input in winning all his trophies. All luck, or world class players etc. The sort of people who think "literally anyone would do a better job".

Both sides are wrong, and fucking boring.

True Dat !

And for JohnG, did you not enjoy last night ? As a big Roy Evans fan, losing badly to french teams in europe would be your thing Id have thought ?

(Lobs grenade, leaves thread)

Liverpool's shirts have been 34% redder during Rafa's reign.

The sausage rolls serves up in the main stand are 2 inches longer as well.

Steven Gerrard became the 12th Liverpool player to have a ruck in a bar since Benitez took over. 2nd only to Dalglish's tenure.

Benitez's signings have pushed Liverpool to the top of the ugly players league - a title they have held onto for the last 3 seasons.

Benitez will soon be the only manager in LFC history to have marches organised both in support of him and to ask him to leave.

Since Benitez joined Liverpool, we have more Spanish players than we had under Shankly.

To mark Rafa's transfer policy, a memorial will be put up next to the Shankly Gates. It will be the Benitez Revolving Door.

Very good (can't rep you as you have clearly been very good on too many previous occasions and I have to 'share it around' a bit first).

A little while back I posted a parody of a Tomkins article. At the time I thought it was a bit harsh but couldn't resist.

If I'd have known then that the bastard would go and out-parody my pardody in such an effortless manner, I would have taken it up a notch.

The facts are also, we are 15 points behind the leaders, having lost 15 games in all competitions, and we're in 6th place 3 points ahead of Aston Villa who have 3 games in hand.

Our football has been poor this season with the odd exception, and we are in very real danger of not being in the Champions League next season.

And while I support the manager 100%, and there have been valid reasons for our decline this season, even I can see that this season has been a catastrophic failure at every level of the club from the two dickheads who run the club, to the manager and players.

Everyone needs to accept responsibility for what's happened, and to try and ensure we salvage something from the season, and find a way of never letting what happened this season happen again.

What is not needed is some Pravda like article trying to brainwash us into disbelieving our own eyes, written by a man who's too ill to attend matches unless they happen to be European Cup finals.

Very good post.

But his role is to try and lift morale. It's the official site, the official spin. He gets on my fucking tits at times, but not as much as some people on here :whistle:

The truth is we are in a fucking mess. And as you say, it has started at the top and worked its way down. I'm not sure whether sacking Benitez will do any good - any more than selling Gerrard, buying Messi or having a more balanced critique of things on the offal site.

I can't see a way out of it. Part of me thinks 'let's get this season over with and see how the dust settles' - another part thinks it is going to get much, much worse.

How about: Became the first Liverpool side EVER to not force the keeper into a save v Wigan for the achievements of 09-10.

Even the most awfullest of awful Liverpool performances under GH, Evans and Souness the opposition keeper had to make at least one save in a game.

chris_crocker_leave_britney_alone.jpg

I don't know why you keep mentioning how bad our football is

britney_alone_88u3.jpg

HE'S HAD NO MONEY TO SPEND

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE WAGES EITHER

leaveBalone.jpg

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WHAT HE HAS WON?

chris-crocker.jpg

LEAVE RAFA ALONE

Biscan should have been in that post somewhere. Slightly dissapointed.

RE: Tomkins, is he scouse? Not that it matters but I just don't really know much about him.

I can picture myself 40 years from now regaling the grandkids with amazing tales of our great club,and how in 2007 we finished the campaign with a goal difference of + 50 – their best for 21 years when they amassed + 63 in 1987-88.

Yeah right.