You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aldo, Keegan, Barnes, Rush,Barnes and all former players

Antynwa

Take a look at this

Man-United-v-AC-Milan-David-Beckham-yellow-an_2429360.jpg

Even this cunt has done more in lobbing a scarf around his neck than you lot combined have done in outing our owners.

Where is the outrage? Where is the fucking support? Are you too scared to loose your freebies, you'll loose alot more if you don't help contribute.

Cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at this

Man-United-v-AC-Milan-David-Beckham-yellow-an_2429360.jpg

Even this cunt has done more in lobbing a scarf around his neck than you lot combined have done in outing our owners.

Where is the outrage? Where is the fucking support? Are you too scared to loose your freebies, you'll loose alot more if you don't help contribute.

Cheers

That sickened me to see last night - not because of who he is or what they are. Just that he showed more guts, commitment and passion in public for the supporters than ANY of our ex players ever have.

If our ex-players returned just 20% of the commitment and passion that the fans gave them when they were playing we would be well on the road to recovery now.

Publictity stunt that.

Nobody would have said anything if it was a normal United scarf though.

I do see what your saying though Ant, and I agree, it would be good and to the benefit of the club if ex players came out against the owners, like they seem to do when the club's not performing.

Bit of perspective here! One of the most overated players of his generation who would sit in a sack of shit if he was paid enough, is playing to the gallery, nothing more.

Great he picked a scarf up and put it around his neck, still said fuck all and will continue to say fuck all, and if the Glazers offer him enough money he will stick a ginger beard on and support them.

Aldridge has criticised the chairman in the echo on more than one occasion.

Anyone know ex players or how to get in touch with them?

Maybe if they were asked to do it by loads of fans they might change their minds? I should've asked Ian Rush when i seen him in West Kirby last week.

Ain't Rushy on the payroll? Doubt he'll do anything if that's the case

Don't think ex-players are going to achieve much. The Americans don't care much about thousands of fans criticising them, what are a couple of ex-players going to achieve?

Bit of perspective here! One of the most overated players of his generation who would sit in a sack of shit if he was paid enough, is playing to the gallery, nothing more.

Great he picked a scarf up and put it around his neck, still said fuck all and will continue to say fuck all, and if the Glazers offer him enough money he will stick a ginger beard on and support them.

Sorry mate, that's not perspective - it's perception.

Regardless of who he is or what you feel about him, he's come down on one side of the fence. The side he came down on is packed with Supporters.

Sorry mate, that's not perspective - it's perception.

Regardless of who he is or what you feel about him, he's come down on one side of the fence. The side he came down on is packed with Supporters.

Fair do's, but not sure this is the 'coup' everyone is making it out to be. If you want cheap publicity fine, to me there is an emptiness about his gesture, which doesn't matter in the great scheme of things but does when it is being used to criticise ex players of this club!

Particular from someone who up until last year was a paid member of the club! So did you wear your Yanks Out badge Ant when you were working for the club?

The facts are that United are the biggest club in the country, they are also the best supported club in London, and this is not a dig, they are therefore support by far more fans who have access to media, money etc

We finished second in the league last year and had still spent the year protesting against the board, there was not a peep from them, this only kicked in after Leeds.

Publictity stunt that.

Nobody would have said anything if it was a normal United scarf though.

I do see what your saying though Ant, and I agree, it would be good and to the benefit of the club if ex players came out against the owners, like they seem to do when the club's not performing.

It certainly was a publicity stunt - and it's had the desired effect as far as the mancs are concerned. The ManUre protests have just had a major shot in the arm thanks to Beckham. It was a great gesture even if it was to give him more publicity, and will only help their anti-Glazer campaign.

Our protests and attempts to get rid off the yanks are light years behind that of ManUre.

Stunt or not.. A picture of Beckham wearing that scarf will be shown all over the world today, people who don't know will ask the question "what's with that scarf...." He has single-handly raised the profile of their campaign.

Fair do's, but not sure this is the 'coup' everyone is making it out to be. If you want cheap publicity fine, to me there is an emptiness about his gesture, which doesn't matter in the great scheme of things but does when it is being used to criticise ex players of this club!

Particular from someone who up until last year was a paid member of the club! So did you wear your Yanks Out badge Ant when you were working for the club?

The facts are that United are the biggest club in the country, they are also the best supported club in London, and this is not a dig, they are therefore support by far more fans who have access to media, money etc

We finished second in the league last year and had still spent the year protesting against the board, there was not a peep from them, this only kicked in after Leeds.

Publicity - cheap or otherwise - is exactly what we need against the Yanks. Damage their reputation as much as possible and it will effect their ability to do business on other fronts.

His simple action of picking up and putting on a scarf has even got LIVERPOOL supporters on Liverpool messageboards talking about THEIR struggle against the glazers.

I wish someone would do that for us.

Can't man just hate a manc unconditionally anymore!

What's happened to good old fashioned bias eh? He was a prancing cunt 10 years ago, he is a prancing cunt now and the only time I will praise him for wearing a green and yellow scarf around his neck is if he was hanging from a fucking bridge with it!

Edited by Whelan