You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The RBS plan kicks off tomorrow night please Join. if you havent already.

Guest simon

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just went and got a credit card off them. i reckon maxing my 25k limit will add some more pressure on them wanting something back from the yanks.

Are you old enough to get a credit card? I'm genuinely shocked.

Is this like when Bart got one for Santa's Little Helper?

Guest simon
what do you expect when you put a picture of an SOS billboard in the email and no contact details for who is organising the campaign?

You should have put contact details in the email for the people running the campaign so they can be contacted for comment by the journalists on the email.

Ans contrary to David Maddock, the Union haven't claimed to be behind this at all, he has assumed it because there is no contact details of campaign leaders on the email and a link to one of our previous campaigns.

Don't let that put you off having a go at SOS though.

Also, have you got contact details for whoever is running the campaign so that when media ask for comments from SOS we can point them in the right direction.

Dude i dont mind SOS taking credit my problem with the SOS is they shoot peoples ideas down without any consideration. I dont want credit as i would probably loose my home. I just want to do something right that will help get rid of the cunts that own us. Could i also ask if Calvin Briffa is a member of the union?

Dude i dont mind SOS taking credit my problem with the SOS is they shoot peoples ideas down without any consideration. I dont want credit as i would probably loose my home. I just want to do something right that will help get rid of the cunts that own us. Could i also ask if Calvin Briffa is a member of the union?

Can't disclose if someone is a member or not. Data Protection Act. Why do you ask?

And we do consider things as well. StevieH for example raised a few ideas with some of us at the committee and they were discussed and we got back to him with it. We had a RBS e-mail campaign last Summer as well if it is relating to this idea. There are concerns about the boycott threat as I raised earlier though.

Guest simon
Can't disclose if someone is a member or not. Data Protection Act. Why do you ask?

And we do consider things as well. StevieH for example raised a few ideas with some of us at the committee and they were discussed and we got back to him with it. We had a RBS e-mail campaign last Summer as well if it is relating to this idea. There are concerns about the boycott threat as I raised earlier though.

Because he was very rude about what i'm doing. Saying i am trying to be bigger than the SOS. And that i shouldnt be doing what i am. Basicly said im doing this for rep andf not because i love the club and want the yanks gone.

Why would you lose your home if you took credit for it if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah I tend to agree - Being based in London I also have quite an extensive list of London Journo's and I copied all these london biased papers on this too.

Its time to stirr something up Now while we can, before burt and ernie get another extension and we are left with these clowns for a few more years.

One way or another we gotta force these clowns out. Fans boycotting LFC merchandise would certainly make a small dent especially when the new shirt comes out with our new sponsors on it !!!.

Any money they can generate from any form of merchanise sales surely will reinforce their position etc...so lets start by not buying anything .... and REALLY actually Boycotting a game !

The Team seem to have given up so maybe we should and focus on getting shot of the yanks. People are already talking about the fact they cant wait til NEXT Season... Is this one truly over then???

If we dont get 4th then no Champions League and that is certainly gonna hurt the bank balance.....I wondered if Standard Chartered would have offered us the sponsorship if they had known we wouldnt have been in the CL..

I for one applaud Simon for his efforts and I wish there was more fans like him trying to do something to get rid of dumb and dumber... instead of ridiculing his efforts....

Also copied the extensive facebook list and a number of other liverpool fan forum areas.

Why doesnt someone from here ring up LFC.tv and speak to claire and the expert panel and get their thoughts......on this...

Beckham wore the mancs green and gold scarf last night Imagine the world press now. So why havent we thought of something similar .. the mancs campaign has a serious momentum now and we cant be seen to falling behind them with this too can we ???...

Doesnt anybody know a contract killer !!!

my bet is you'll be sorry you asked

Just wondered because its Simon's campaign so obviously when the media are calling us we could put them in touch with Simon. He can then answer questions on it as because its not a SOS organised thing we wont know the full details of what he is planning.

Just wondered because its Simon's campaign so obviously when the media are calling us we could put them in touch with Simon. He can then answer questions on it as because its not a SOS organised thing we wont know the full details of what he is planning.

I'm fairly certain that ATK and Steve H to name but two are already dealing with and are more than capable of dealing with any media interest, might be in your best interest to put them in touch with them, if they do indeed come calling. Simon had put the wheels in motion but there is plenty of support behind him. I'm sure they will be able to clarify for them and yourselves that SOS has no involvment in the latest movements against them.