You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

my mate has NO BELLY BUTTON!!!

not from birth obviously, he had an ingrown hair so long, it needed operating and they had to cut his belly button out

hilarious when he shows people after a few jars :eek:

Carra has none too. He was born with his intestines on the outside or something.

Carra has none too. He was born with his intestines on the outside or something.

Nor did Alfred Hitchcock.

Anne Boleyn had a sixth finger on at least one hand, and a 'third nipple' on her neck :whatever: that people in those days took to mean she was a witch. So she came up with the new fashion of dead long sleeves and silk scarves.

Never got hung for being a witch though. It's 'who you know', apparently. But then she ended u

Sorry, going off on one there.

Mark9260, I think your mate might be a warlock. Does he have any familiars?

The top joint of my little fingers curve inwards slightly meaning that when I have to cover my eyes with my hands (ie watching a bashful woman change) there is a gap I can see through

I also have massively out of proportion big toes. I know your big toes are, by their very definition, meant to be large but mine take the piss

These are both abnormalities I've inherited from my Father

Thanks pops