You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa didnt at any point claim we played awesome football though did he? He responded to Fat Sams dig at our football with a " yeah and youre football is so awesome Barca want to copy it" type comment. Which is entirely fair if you ask me. Personally id rather he hit the fat cunt a kick in the balls but that wasnt going to happen. Quite liked Rafas reply to him though.

Exactly, Rafa has not insinuated that we play like Barca and it bothers me that some have decided he has in anyway suggested it. it was a clear response to Fat Sam suggesting we play like his old teams.

Rafa is and was well within his rights to respond.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit back when we've won the league, not when we are just about fighting for fourth.

Your a proper Tool,

Just let that Les Dawson's love child twat just carry on having cheap shots at the club,the Cunt was going back to the 70's when he was a player (who I had the misfortune to watch),he wasn't only having a go at Benitez but the crowd and the Club.

Funny how the don't kick fuck out of United or slag the Prawn Sarney brigade is it?.

The away attendance was pathetic.

That has to be the worst in a while. It's not even like it's a fuckin plane trip away. Can't blame their fans not wanting to watch them kick other teams off the park. They'd take Mark Hughes back in a heartbeat.

Your a proper Tool,

Just let that Les Dawson's love child twat just carry on having cheap shots at the club,the Cunt was going back to the 70's when he was a player (who I had the misfortune to watch),he wasn't only having a go at Benitez but the crowd and the Club.

Funny how the don't kick fuck out of United or slag the Prawn Sarney brigade is it?.

Wrong again Durango.

The thing is, had he came out with this this time last season, more power to Benitez. BUT Our football is shit, when Torres doesn't play we have a young French lad playing a lone battering ram. We play two defensive midfielders continuously, whether they be Man United or Unirea Ucrziziierenaia or fucking Reading and when we go forward all you can hear is CONTAIN, CONTAIN.

We are a massive let down in terms of both performances and results this season, we have been eliminated from almost every cup we have been in, and here we have Rafa mocking Sam Allardyce because of his supposedly bad football.

Now I hate Fat Sam as much as the next person, but honestly it's the wrong insult at the wrong time.

Our football at times has been worse than the football played by Allardyce and thats a fact.

Surely even those who want him gone can give him an amnesty over this one without the stifling overanalysis of every word.

He was having a go at Allardyce, one of Ferguson's chief finger puppets.

Good stuff Rafa.

Indeed. Also, he was responding to questions about Fat Sham's pre-match comments, by a typical "sports" media controversy-whore. So he smirked, made a brief sarky comment then changed the subject. That's how it's done.

Guest The Chimp

I've got to spread it around before I can rep you again Randy but you've deffo got one coming mate - and well deserved too. Cracking post.

Wrong again Durango.

Our football at times has been worse than the football played by Allardyce and thats a fact.

Since when as your opinion become FACT!!!

The issue here is that Cunt Allardyce having a go at our Manager,Club and Crowd,what part of that don't you get?

Since when as your opinion become FACT!!!

The issue here is that Cunt Allardyce having a go at our Manager,Club and Crowd,what part of that don't you get?

Then tell him to fuck off, don't chat on about quality of football because thats something we can't brag about or tell people about whatsoever.

Call him out for what he is, just for the love of christ don't criticise him for something that is evidently one of our biggest weaknesses.

Then tell him to fuck off, don't chat on about quality of football because thats something we can't brag about or tell people about whatsoever.

Call him out for what he is, just for the love of christ don't criticise him for something that is evidently one of our biggest weaknesses.

Your a stupid Cunt.

So now your saying Allardyce is a good a Manager as Benitez,get back to School you clueless clown

rafa did not at any point say we played great football. He didnt even say we played better football than blackburn. He was asked about Fat Sams dig at our club and responded with a 'youre own football is shit so dont talk about ours' kind of reply. There is nothing wrong with it. The timing isnt wrong. when else could he answer the question the journalist asked him?

But if you really want to you can easily turn that round to get another dig at Rafa i suppose.

The comments were funny. Rafa's comments often are - it's the delivery he generally struggles with.

Anyway, Rafa is talking about the violent approach to the game that Bolton have, not their lack of fancy stepovers or crisp passing.

I don't think referees in other European leagues would tolerate the approach Allardyce has always had to games, but he gets away with it over here. It needs to be stamped out and if the FA had half a mind they'd see that it needs stamping out at all levels of the game. Possibly use a better word than "stamp" though.

If it was part of the game elsewhere we'd see teams like Wales or Scotland do far better in qualifiers because they'd get away with similar tactics themselves against the countries with more skilful players.

And skilful can still be boring anyway.

As for Allardyce, I was trying to find out how many times he actually did play at Anfield. It's a maximum of four because most of his time playing he played outside the top flight, and he might not have been playing when his club did play at Anfield anyway.

In the process of trying to find out I found this: St. Petersburg Times - Google News Archive Search

That always gets overlooked. I'd love to see Slur and his fucking sidekicks go over to Spain and handle the journo's in the way they do over here..

Rafa must be a slick mofo when delivering insults in Spanish.

This is what Benitez actually said:

"It is really important (the way to play) but sometimes we cannot play football," said the Spaniard.

"If they (Blackburn) are pleased with the way they play under this manager, it is their decision.

"We won so they have to be thinking about whether the style is good or not.

"I think it is a model for all the managers around the world, their style of football, his (Allardyce's) behaviour.

"It is the perfect model for all the kids and I'm sure all parents will enjoy this model and encourage their kids to be the same.

"The style of football I think Barcelona are thinking of copying."

I take it as a spot on summation of Fat Sam's inherent cuntishness, and respect the fact that the insult while delivered in Rafa's second language, still manages to hit the spot.

I've recently been in a few situations where I've wanted to really let fly verbally, but have been let down by my lack of fluency in spanish. So i just throw in a few cabrons and hijo de puta's and hope they stick.

Props to Rafa, he makes more sense in English than Fat Sam can ever hope to make in, uh, English.

Also, Fat Sam appears to be openly and shamelessly paraphrasing ol' Whiskey Nose with:

"But unfortunately when we come to places like this they are very good at swaying things their way." Fat Sam after losing at Anfield.

"Every decision, the crowd put the referee under pressure all the time" Ferguson after losing at Anfield.

Had the displeasure of meeting and working with Fat Sam in a studio here in Asia, post his Newcastle debacle, and he is an utter utter cunt.

To all you managers playing percentage football, managing with no breadth

You are the godhead of disgrace, have you ever played anything that scares you?

You play bad football, anti-football, perspex

Real people will hunt you down, and storm your offices.

*adopts country voice*

Now, I could never play that bad football that you're playing.

Now, I could never play that bad football that you're playing.

Jetplane are on to you, Sam.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
178586.jpg

"No, of course 5 cards and 25 free kicks didn't accurately reflect the game. You're a clean team"

Ahh, Len, so how's your son?

Had the displeasure of meeting and working with Fat Sam in a studio here in Asia, post his Newcastle debacle, and he is an utter utter cunt.

Was that the 'retrospective' thing he did for ESPN/Star Sports, where the daft cunt bleated for what seemed like several decades about how misunderstood he is, how he was victimised at Newcastle and why there is clearly a conspiracy against him or else he would have been England manager by now?

A proper fucking dingbat.

Was that the 'retrospective' thing he did for ESPN/Star Sports, where the daft cunt bleated for what seemed like several decades about how misunderstood he is, how he was victimised at Newcastle and why there is clearly a conspiracy against him or else he would have been England manager by now?

A proper fucking dingbat.

Yeah it was the Big Sam Love in Asia tour.

I didn't work on the interview series, thank fuck I didn't need the cash that badly, but I ended up shooting a few promos for the stuff ESPN/STAR ended up doing.

Felt dirty post the sessions, but was in and out in a couple of days. Plus I got to see Fat Sam eat, and I must say the heart attack came as no surprise to me.

Yes Durango, thats EXACTLY what I am saying.

What as Alllardyce won now? erm erm erm

What as Benitez won? erm erm erm.

This is what scares me,I've 2 sons who are regular match going Reds and I like to think that I've groomed them in our history,beliefs etc etc, to be honest I've got them on the right track.

This is what scares me about Clowns like you,for everyone steeped in the Liverpool way, we get Clueless Clowns like you,where there's no logic whatsoever to the shite that you spout.