You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ticket line

Guest Stormbringer

Guest Stormbringer

Having missed two dead certs for the cup game cos Sly Sports put the manure on Sat I had to enter the lottery of the credit card line.

It has a happy ending but I wanted to add to the frustration already voiced on here.

29th first day of sale for 21/2/04 Pompey at home! From 9.15 (sure you all know that)

9.10 Auto answer with ticket info follwed by this office is closed etc

9.15 Auto answer.....................

9.20 Auto answer.....................!!!!

9.30 Engaged, good in business

9.40 Auto answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............this office is closed etc!!!!!

9.40 My misses on the land line calls the club............Oh yes the lines are a problem at the moment

9.45 Engaged

9.47 it rings ..fucking great, credit card out........................it rings, it rings then no answer comes up on the moby!!!!!!!!!???????

9.50 leave for work, phone in cradle redialling every 10 seconds. Get my secretary calling as well.

10.10 she calls me and says the club said they only went on sale at 10.00am!!!!!!

10.20 Ringing, credit card out, pull over, ringing, ringing...............no answer comes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!!!.

eventually 11.15 it rings and I am through, tickets sorted.

Whilst I got lucky I can imagine people still re-dialling and still getting it ringing out.

I am gonna write to the club about it. Clearly understaffed and not technically competant to check out the lines the night before. And no info on the line re fault.

Good luck to those of you still trying.

To the rest of you I'll see you on the 21st. (no banner in me pocket!).

Where do you all drink before hand? We have always gone to the Albert but where would be good for a change. I will have my 14 yr oldlad with me.

Guest red vespa

I go in the park mate its ok in there and the sandon is good as well both only 1min from the ground If your coming in the park early let me no (i be in about 11:30 ) and ill have a chat with ya ok

Just been the ground and got a derby ticket, there was 2 people answering phones behind him that was it 2 PEOPLE, fuckin scandilous.

Like you I had been ringing all morning, either ringing out engaged or not through at all, eventually got threough at 2.30ish got 4 ticket obviuosly not together for the 21st, and it was the same guy who served me at counter the ticket office is crap!!!:yes:

Guest Stormbringer
Stormbringer- is your secretary a looker?

Yeah and a mad red. Her brother and Dad are season ticket holders so she is also quite sympathetic.

But when they get on the phone for tickets for ya who gives a shit wot they look like!!!:party:

Guest heropsychodreamer
Any woman that would get on the phone and wait and wait and wait is a keeper.

In my experience the biggest problem is to get women OFF the phone...

8)