You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Thing is Anny, their hands are tied with most internet stuff, but when it goes as far as real intimidation they can do something.

They told me that facebook is rapidly becoming the worst for all sort of cyber abuse and it's something they're constantly monitoring.

Surely then it would have to be the person who was abused that would make the complaint, as opposed to you making a complaint that someone is abusing others whist pretending to be you

I believe you. You were feted on here for those posts, and I can't see any reason why you wouldn't take the credit if it was you. By the same token, I doubt if this supposed troll who's using your name to put you in a bad light on FB would post that Chelsea stuff, whch was always going to be seen positively on here.

I've really no idea mate. All I know is if this person is now using an alias that I used on here to pursue his own vendetta's on facebook, and people think it's me, then I want to get it sorted out. In the past I've used Sky Broadband and now Virgin, so it should be easy enough.

Love to see the statement you would have to give to the rozzers.

SS 'I was pretending to be Momo and this other bloke is now pretending to be me pretending to be momo.'

copper 'Whos Momo'

SS 'a defensive midfielder who used to play for Liverpool but now plays for Juve.'

copper ' And hes been giving people shit on facebook'

SS ' No not the real momo just someone else pretending to be me pretending to be momo.

Copper, ' leave now'

hilarious, (1 rep owed)