You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

So now you're admitting being that Blackie Gray that was on Raotl?

If I remember correctly Blackie Gray was offering people straighteners in the Boundary and saying "come and meet me in the Boundary my names Alan White."

I remember kick offs about Hillsborough but I cant remember specifics.

I hope someone actually takes you up on the straightener now they know who you are though, it was all well and good when you were offering it be nice for someone to take you up on it.

Don't be ridiculous. That started out as a joke and if I'd thought anyone would actually follow it up I'd never have said anything. If people want to go and fight others for a bit of piss taking on a message board, I don't want anything to do with it, and I certainly wasn't going to give my real details.

The thing about Hillsborough is sometimes even saying it the wrong way can cause arguments. I might be a lot of things but I'm a passionate Red and would never ever disrespect the 96.

Don't be ridiculous. That started out as a joke and if I'd thought anyone would actually follow it up I'd never have said anything. If people want to go and fight others for nothing comments made on a message board, I don't want anything to do with it, and I certainly wasn't going to give my real details.

The thing about Hillsborough is sometimes even saying it the wrong way can cause arguments. I might be a lot of things but I'm a passionate Red and would never ever disrespect the 96.

As I said I dont remember the specifics of what was said about Hillsborough so its not my place to go into that subject. I just remember there was a heated discussion.

As for the bit I have highlighted above, sounds like your whole internet persona summed up. If you would have thought anyone would actually find out your true identity you might not have got into this mess.

On the Facebook stuff, lets all remember that he is not the only forum member who has had accounts set up in "his name".

The personal stuff is difficult for him to deny if he did not knew about it so that can be an explanation for that.

When it comes to some of the other stuff I have read on different sites, I think "the legend" has outgrown him and other people who wants to be sarcastic and abusive see it as the easy option to sign it with a Momo type name while they have their laughs.

As I said I dont remember the specifics of what was said about Hillsborough so its not my place to go into that subject. I just remember there was a heated discussion.

As for the bit I have highlighted above, sounds like your whole internet persona summed up. If you would have thought anyone would actually find out your true identity you might not have got into this mess.

You're right mate. But isn't that a big part of the internet? It's easy to say a lot of things when you're not face to face with people and no one expects their real identity to be plastered on a blog for it. I honestly never meant any harm.

There was some great lads and good Reds on there and I enjoyed posting but it became impossible in the end because I had a reputation for different opinions and every topic became about me. Anyway, I can't justify every stupid comment I've made on a message board and I can only apologise if anyone took it personally.

I`ve had no problems with "Momo" so I`m not sure if I think its a good or a bad thing that he has been exposed.

What I do know though is that people need to take certain things a bit less seriously.

If he gets to stay then I hope he sticks around because personally I often agree with him and he makes me laugh a lot.

The fact he is now outed will make the "chase" after him less interesting too I hope/guess and that can only be a positive because from what I can see thats what usually makes him tip over the edge even if lately he seems to dont bother about it as much and usually admitt its him when people point it out.

Tune in tune out.

I agree with this. In his past aliases he's actually been a good poster before he goes postal and a lot of the time, he's been rising to provocation.

Then again, I wasn't party to any of this Facebook stuff.

I reckon TLW has been secretly working with this Momo character. Why else would he keep resurfacing time and again? Surely it can't be too hard to ban this chump permanently... unless this forum needed him to keep returning with a new incarnation?

Yes, and George Bush was behind 9/11.

I am surprised Dave or ATK hasn't done any t-shirts

I AM MOMO

Did`nt Dave have t-shirts, mugs or mousemats with...

"You know when you`ve been Momo`d" on it??

Should make a comeback, maybe followed by a tv commercial like this one...

On the Facebook stuff, lets all remember that he is not the only forum member who has had accounts set up in "his name".

I can't stand facebook, twitter and all that gubbins. Our kid is on it and he showed me that 'whatever happened to' page, but that's it. I'm thinking about setting up my own account and if there's any idenity issues I'll be straight on to them. I've just never fancied giving all my personal details over the web.

If there is going to be complete honesty here how about SS/Paul posting the names of all the aliases he's had through the years? At least then it might be possible for people to verify certain things that he's admitting/denying.

Momo and Cally were the main ones. There's nothing really to verify other than what I've said and the facebook stuff, which is certainly not me, unless you want to go through a load of sometimes obnoxious football opinions, which I'm pretty sure isn't a crime. There's been a load of others on here that barely lasted a day after I was sussed and I'd just re-register. I even started to bore myself at times. I'm suitably embarrassed.

I'm fucking baffled by this.

You ruled Cream from day one in the Annexe, played with Oakenfold in the Courtyard then spent your retirement winding people up on the internet.

Fucking hell.

7 years into retirement and he has gone mental.

Momo turns out to be some big shot resident Cream DJ who is now retired, and having gone mad from tinitus is now trolling Liverpool forums on the internet. Oh yeah, and he's just been caught.

I still can't quite get my head round this, I spent years in that Annexe listening to him

It's just a bit mental thats all.

Surely you have better things to do with yourself than wind people up on the internet as a hobby.

I didn't wake up one morning and say right I'm going to wind people up. When I had more time on my hands through illness I got back into football and following the Reds and started using a few forums and it snowballed from there. Maybe I come across as obnoxious I don't know but my opinions certainly rattled most people and the reputation grew. Lets face it, the web is full of touchy people, myself included.

I also used to get annoyed at being banned all the time and couldn't accept the internet being this vast new communication highway and yet objective views were not tolerated by some jumped up prefect.

All the internet freaks, from Rashid through Oldham through Momo, labour under the misapprehension its about their controversial "opinions".

Its not.

In your case its particularly true, because your "opinions" veered between whichever extreme was more likely to get a response that week.

I don't know mate, maybe you're right and it was about ego, imaturity, reaction, whatever. I honestly felt I was just speaking my mind in most cases. Obviously when I knew I could push someone's buttons I'd go for it, but there was no malice in it. In our house it was non stop winding up, maybe it just comes across differently online and people take it more personally.

If there is going to be complete honesty here how about SS/Paul posting the names of all the aliases he's had through the years?

That would be some list.

Obviously when I knew I could push someone's buttons I'd go for it...

You knew how to push the buttons, knobs and faders. Haha, I made a DJ joke.

I bet Rashid is seething with jealousy with all the attention this is getting.