You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biggest cunt in the premiership

Mendoza

Biggest cunt in the Premiership  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest cunt in the Premiership

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not the biggest cunt in the premiership by a long shot (That's obviously John Terry) but this article shows SWP to be Ashley Colesque in the wage demands department. When you read this and start feeling sorry for the little shite on his paltry £60k a week, try to remember that you couldn't see him for dust when Chelsea came knocking with more money and that he went crawling back to Citeh with his tail between his legs because he couldn't hold down a starting place at Chelsea. They took him back and paid him handsomely, helped assure his Ingurland future and all the little twat can do is moan.

Shaun Wright-Phillips turns down new Manchester City contract | Football | guardian.co.uk

Roberto Mancini's problems with his Manchester City players have extended to Shaun Wright-Phillips after the England international turned down a new contract because he felt he was not being offered enough money, a development that has left the winger starting to begrudge the men in power at Eastlands.

Wright-Phillips, 28, will have two years to run on his £60,000-a-week contract at the end of the season but that deal was signed a few weeks before the Abu Dhabi United Group's takeover established a new pay ceiling at the club. This will be the last major contract of Wright-Phillips's career and he wants to take advantage of the immense riches available to the club by moving closer to the higher earners such as Emmanuel Adebayor, Kolo Touré and Carlos Tevez, all of whom earn in excess of £100,000 a week.

City have responded by telling him they have no intention of increasing his pay so significantly, on the basis he will be 30 when his contract expires, an age that counts against any player who relies so heavily on pace. There is also a disparity between the length of deal the player is craving and what the club's chief executive, Garry Cook, and football administrator, Brian Marwood, are willing to offer.

That has left the Wright-Phillips camp complaining that the City hierarchy seem more interested in rewarding new signings rather than players who have a genuine affinity with the club. Since Wright-Phillips rejoined City from Chelsea 18 months ago he has seen players such as Wayne Bridge, with a weekly salary of £90,000, join on higher wages and is said not to feel "appreciated". In that time he has earned in excess of £4.5m.

Deary me. What an almost impossible choice. Taking a few in isolation first:

Gary Neville- an odious turd, yes, but harking back to a post put on here a few years ago, simply a manc who hates scousers. Insignificant really. We feel the same about him as United's fans feel about Carragher I reckon. Not enough to warrant the coveted 'biggest cunt tag', regardless of how much I hate him.

Didier Drogba- How close this piece of shit was to getting my vote. An absolute Grade A twat. He's a disgwace. On his game he's an awesome footballer, but when your own fans start to boo you for diving- and these are Chelsea fans we're on about here, whose collective footballing knowledge wouldn't trouble a kangaroo on Mastermind- then you know you have a cunt. He's a despicable excuse for a professional footballer. But not quite the winner.

Tim Cahill- ah yes, the corner flag harassing little twat. A dirty, snidey, slimeball of a footballer who is once again a talented player but a little fuckwit. But it is only on the football pitch, in the Derby, that this feller gets up my nose. Every other game, indeed, every other day my life, I couldn't care less about him. Absolutely insignificant, like his football club.

Ashley Cole- A dickhead of Godzilla proportions. A horrible turd that won't flush, and not to mention a whopper for treating his missus- one of the finest women currently walking the planet (regardless of the accent)- like dirt. Every time I see his horrible sneer I want to eat my own eyeballs rather than go through the torture of looking at him. But still not the winner!

The others are of little consequence to me. Fabregas= a spoilt child. Gallas= the same.

Of course there is Rooney. But in a similar vein to Neville, somebody who hates Liverpool Football Club. And I hate him. But once again, like Fabregas, he is nothing more than a petulant, spoilt child. When things don't go his way, he kicks, cries, moans, sulks and on omre than one occasion he's taken his frustration out on others by lunging in and making horrible excuses for tackles. A shithouse, to summarise.

But the winner, by an absolute country mile, has to be John Terry. Words cannot sum up how much of a cunt he is.

2001 (I think?)- Arrested at a West London nightclub and charged with assault and affray. Dropped from the England setup as a result. Well, you could argue that it's only the one offence, after all, our own Captain was arrested for a similar offence and cleared. Put it behind you, young Mr. Terry, and don't let it happen again.

2001- Appalls not only people in this country, but indeed the world, by drunkenly mocking grieving American tourists in the aftermath of 9/11, and fined two weeks wages by Chelsea. Defintely a cunt in the making, then.

2007- Questions integrity of a referee and is fined after a defeat to Spurs.

Other offences include stamping on Luis Garcia. And many others. And obviously the whole affair scandal that further cements his cuntishness. There are too many examples to mention of his cuntishness

I cannot describe hnow much I hate him, or how much of a horrible, snidey cunt he is. An absolute bona fide oxygen thief of the highest order.

He's not the biggest cunt in the premiership by a long shot (That's obviously John Terry) but this article shows SWP to be Ashley Colesque in the wage demands department. When you read this and start feeling sorry for the little shite on his paltry £60k a week, try to remember that you couldn't see him for dust when Chelsea came knocking with more money and that he went crawling back to Citeh with his tail between his legs because he couldn't hold down a starting place at Chelsea. They took him back and paid him handsomely, helped assure his Ingurland future and all the little twat can do is moan.

Shaun Wright-Phillips turns down new Manchester City contract | Football | guardian.co.uk

Roberto Mancini's problems with his Manchester City players have extended to Shaun Wright-Phillips after the England international turned down a new contract because he felt he was not being offered enough money, a development that has left the winger starting to begrudge the men in power at Eastlands.

Wright-Phillips, 28, will have two years to run on his £60,000-a-week contract at the end of the season but that deal was signed a few weeks before the Abu Dhabi United Group's takeover established a new pay ceiling at the club. This will be the last major contract of Wright-Phillips's career and he wants to take advantage of the immense riches available to the club by moving closer to the higher earners such as Emmanuel Adebayor, Kolo Touré and Carlos Tevez, all of whom earn in excess of £100,000 a week.

City have responded by telling him they have no intention of increasing his pay so significantly, on the basis he will be 30 when his contract expires, an age that counts against any player who relies so heavily on pace. There is also a disparity between the length of deal the player is craving and what the club's chief executive, Garry Cook, and football administrator, Brian Marwood, are willing to offer.

That has left the Wright-Phillips camp complaining that the City hierarchy seem more interested in rewarding new signings rather than players who have a genuine affinity with the club. Since Wright-Phillips rejoined City from Chelsea 18 months ago he has seen players such as Wayne Bridge, with a weekly salary of £90,000, join on higher wages and is said not to feel "appreciated". In that time he has earned in excess of £4.5m.

Well, his Dad is an absolute helmet, a know-nothing knob who I would dearly love to see crushed under something that weighs the same as his ego- obviously, the Go Compare singer.

So therefore, the apple never rots far from the "I've got nuffink to say" tree.

Guest Red Rag

Stephen Hunt.

Horrible nasty snidey ugly dirty pikey bastard. Never was a name better suited to rhyming slang.

Not that sort of player? They never are, are they.

The 2 players i hate the most for being giant cunt's aren't available to pick so i've had to go with Neville.

My list -

1. Fellaini. Utter utter cunt. Dirty, shit, horrible, shit, cheating, shit, lanky, shit, ugly, shit, beanpole shit cunt.

2. Scholes. See above, but remove beanpole and swap lanky for midget, tiny penis'ed shit, ginger cunt.

3. Neville. Rat faced cunt. If his well publicised 'dislike' for us, is 1% of what we feel towards him, i'd be impressed.

Impressive cunt list tho. Many cunts on there. Surprised Owen never made the nominations mind.