You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

39 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Been trying since release to get a Xbox and given up and just bought one online, cost me a extra £80 but the little stock getting in is snapped up so fucking fast. 

Anyway i don't want to risk any spoilers so what state is Cyberpunk in for Series X, is it unplayable or worth picking up. I played AC Valhalla and sold it, just found it a drag and pretty boring.

Hitman is out next week and thats why i wanted to get it.

I've played it on ps5 and it's fine, certainly way better than the messy base versions. Perfectly playable, it's not as good as the witcher 3 but what is?

Death Stranding. About as marmite as game as you are ever likely to find. I loved it. A lot of people saying its a walking simulator and it is the enemy all the way is the environment and how you tackle it. I loved that you could collect resources and other players do and it contributes to building roads, making the way easier or leaving weapons and vehicles. Seriously strange but compelling storyline often very self indulgent. Its also a stunning looking game. As much as I loved it I dont think I could recommend it because I know a lot of people will hate it. Its just occupied a fair bit of my lockdown, I thought it was great.

21 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Just preordered the new Hitman, im off for a long weekend next week so will get into it then, cant wait. Love the series.

Where did you preorder from? I've just seen it available for £39.99 on Xbox One/Series X...

8 hours ago, Paul said:

I’m really enjoying Immortals: Fenix Rising. It’s ace. Love the combination of puzzles and combat in a big open world. 

It's brilliant, totally under-rated and superior to Assassin's Creed games. Glad I picked it up.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Waited in a bar upstairs then snapped her neck after killing the two security guards up there. I wanted to electrocute her but didn't know how to electrify the water.

To electrocute someone you need a screwdriver to open a extension cord and then you will see either a hose pipe to turn on or use a screwdriver or pistol to break open a water supply or fish tank on some levels. You can also make a puddle with a hose etc and leave a car battery in the water and use you pistol to spark it

Another good way to get her is with lethal poison from the doctors centre when she come in for a vitamin IV

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

To electrocute someone you need a screwdriver to open a extension cord and then you will see either a hose pipe to turn on or use a screwdriver or pistol to break open a water supply or fish tank on some levels. You can also make a puddle with a hose etc and leave a car battery in the water and use you pistol to spark it

Another good way to get her is with lethal poison from the doctors centre when she come in for a vitamin IV

Well so far my choice of killing is throttling them. Undoubtedly the racing car drivers dad is about to meet the same fate 

On 15/01/2021 at 20:25, Lee909 said:

Just preordered the new Hitman, im off for a long weekend next week so will get into it then, cant wait. Love the series.

Oddly enough just stated playing Hitman 2. It's decent enough but i almost always end up just offing people in a similar way, either silenced pistol or garotte. I haven't got the patience to work out anything elaborate at all. 

I literally killed the woman racing driver as she walked off after i met her whilst i was wearing the mascot disguise.  

On the Mumbai mission now and i'm sick of your handler saying "thats not The Maelstrom....no, that's not The Maelstrom" 

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm looking for the maelstrom. Its been annoying, on my last save im in the barber shop where some dude has a picture, ill see if it pays off when I get a chance.

Not even going to start on how i messed that barbershop part up. Suffice to say that there is a stairwell in between floors that ended up literally piled with corpses.

56 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I've only got Hitman 2 for a couple of weeks as it's going to leave PS Now in the first week of February. Looks like I might not be able to try out all the ways of offing the targets apart from fucking it up and shooting everyone

All the maps will be available on Hitman 3 and you can carry progress over.

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm looking for a good open world game on PS4.

Big fan of the following:

Days Gone 

Zero Dawn Horizon 

Ghost Of Tsushima 

Fallout 

Obviously not Cyberpunk or any AC/Ubisoft games.

Mad Max should be cheap and is pretty good. Half Life 2 is very good. I assume you've played Witcher 3. Skyrim. Monster Hunter Iceborne.

31 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm looking for a good open world game on PS4.

Big fan of the following:

Days Gone 

Zero Dawn Horizon 

Ghost Of Tsushima 

Fallout 

Obviously not Cyberpunk or any AC/Ubisoft games.

Spiderman