You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

Cup Head looks amazing, it's like being in a cartoon out the 1930s. Unfortunately I am shite at it as it is extremely difficult.

A Hat In Time is loads of fun so far. It's a 3D platformer like something on the N64. Really good.

I like the look of Cup Head, it's only that it looks SO hard and frustrating that puts me off getting it. May wait until it's a little cheaper as it's likely to result in me throwing the controller around!

Really enjoying Destiny 2 and it's taken over everything else right now. Very addictive.

Totally agree, I've barely played Forza 7 because of it.

There are a couple of gripes though, why no matchmaking on the nightfall raids or the trials of the nine and the drops are getting a little samey by I suppose that's to be expected as in 297 light now.

Still haven't completed the leviathan yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Grand Theft Auto Vice City PS2.  10/10.  I've done the first batch of missions, a couple of telephone jobs, got four wanted stars, killed some SWAT guys, taken their guns and saved the game so that I have their weapons.  The best GTA game of all.

Shenmue 1 - Dreamcast.  8/10.  I'm only on day 3 so not far in.  The pace is a bit slower than Shenmue 2.  I prefer Shenmue 2 but this is still an amazing game.  This will only be the second time I've played the first game in full so the story is fresh. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
Guest SweptChaos89

Bought the Uncharted Collection and have started them over again.

Just finished the first one = 8.5/10 pretty enjoyable even if I've played it all before, some irritating bits where even in the remake the graphics glitched but in general a very good game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bought the Uncharted Collection and have started them over again.

Just finished the first one = 8.5/10 pretty enjoyable even if I've played it all before, some irritating bits where even in the remake the graphics glitched but in general a very good game.

I remember the first time I played the second game as I had never played the first one before that. The second game is simply one of the standout moments in videogame history. Playing the first one after was a bit of a letdown.

The third one was almost the equal of the second, the fourth one I'm still not sure on. I will have to crack that out again.

Guest SweptChaos89

I remember the first time I played the second game as I had never played the first one before that. The second game is simply one of the standout moments in videogame history. Playing the first one after was a bit of a letdown.

The third one was almost the equal of the second, the fourth one I'm still not sure on. I will have to crack that out again.

I done it in the same order as yourself the first time. I still remember the second as being the game that made me glad I'd gotten a PS3. I've completed the fourth but I just think it's below the second and third, possibly above the first? Then again for all the problems the first had (the damn jet skis) it was still the game that made the franchise.

It was the first game I had for the MD.

The nostalgia buzz is great and it's a very good platformer in its own right.

Did you play it on the original megadrive this time or was it one of the recently released mini versions of the megadrive? I assume this is a thing?