You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

Played through Stray on PS plus premium. 3D story-driven puzzle platformer thing where you play a cat in a post-apocalyptic setting. Pretty good, wouldn't have held up over a longer game, but at ~5 hours long it's well worth a go.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It feels like no big decent games have been out or will be out for ages. They all get put back or planned for Christmas. I'm playing red dead redemption 2 again because everything I haven't played just looks tedious. I dont even think I've turned my xbox on in two months.

Indie games are where it’s at

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It feels like no big decent games have been out or will be out for ages. They all get put back or planned for Christmas. I'm playing red dead redemption 2 again because everything I haven't played just looks tedious. I dont even think I've turned my xbox on in two months.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Indie games are where it’s at

Aye, and PC, always a ton of stuff there from AAA down to one man band gems.

24 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Aye, and PC, always a ton of stuff there from AAA down to one man band gems.

Definitely, just got the steam deck. It’s blooming ace. Only played hot wheels so far. Looking forward to trying out some verified top drawer stuff

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

Definitely, just got the steam deck. It’s blooming ace. Only played hot wheels so far. Looking forward to trying out some verified top drawer stuff

Nice, it looks a top notch bit of kit. I was toying with getting one, but I'd never really use it and prefer playing on my desktop.

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Nice, it looks a top notch bit of kit. I was toying with getting one, but I'd never really use it and prefer playing on my desktop.

It’s very impressive, lighter than I expected but also bigger too so not exactly discreet!

3 hours ago, cloggypop said:

It seems to grow quicker than I play it. Thought about having a go yesterday then yet another update. 26gb this time. They've added a roguelite element to it. 

26 gb update? Jeez, my dial up modem is going to be engaged for days.

12 hours ago, beerhunter said:

Just bought Witch 3 (2015) on xbox, for the princely sum of £7, anyone played it already?

Witcher 3? Played it (on PC), and it's one of the best games of all time. If you haven't already got them, the two expansions are amazing- Heart of Stone for the story and Blood and Wine for the ambience. 

12 hours ago, beerhunter said:

Just bought Witch 3 (2015) on xbox, for the princely sum of £7, anyone played it already?

I started it recently but the controls on the PS5 are terrible, so stopped after the tutorial. This is especially evident when compared to more recent titles. Hopefully they can sort them for the patch otherwise I won't be playing it. Which looks like it could be a shame with most people loving it.

7 hours ago, Mudface said:

Witcher 3? Played it (on PC), and it's one of the best games of all time. If you haven't already got them, the two expansions are amazing- Heart of Stone for the story and Blood and Wine for the ambience. 

Yeah Witcher 3, (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Version) assume that means it also as the DLC, sounds like a goodun, will give it a blast. 

3 minutes ago, beerhunter said:

Yeah Witcher 3, (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Version) assume that means it also as the DLC, sounds like a goodun, will give it a blast. 

Yes, it'll be the complete version. The two expansions are end game stuff I seem to remember. Enjoy, it's brilliant. 

Witcher 3 and blood and wine DLC are right up there with the greatest games ever made. 

Just finished red dead redemption 2 again. It has to be the best example of building an open world game there is. Its alive the NPCs you'd believe all had their own individual lives and the way they interact, it's a masterpiece in a lot of ways. I enjoyed it more this time around.

53 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Is it particularly hard? I love the style, but can't be arsed with ultra-frustrating games these days.

Not so far. I have gotten a+ on isle 1, so it will defo get harder. Not too difficult currently, though. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Baresi said:

Not so far. I have gotten a+ on isle 1, so it will defo get harder. Not too difficult currently, though. 

Isn't it more learning the patterns of attack? Sort of like R-Type