You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

Been playing It Takes 2 with the youngest. Exclusive two player game that I didn't expect to enjoy but the boy really wanted to play it and I'm pleased we have. It's such a beautiful and sweet game. He's proper made my first day of isolation actually quite fun.

If you've got kids 6-10ish and you'd like something to play with them get on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/06/2021 at 19:37, Bobby Hundreds said:

Finished resident evil village, really enjoyed it one of the best ones I've played.

I'm playing it now. Takes a while to get going as the pacing is really different to previous games, but I've just done the house with the dolls and damn near shat my pants - not least when playing at the dead of night when the name sign on my son's bedroom door just randomly fell off.

12 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

I'm playing it now. Takes a while to get going as the pacing is really different to previous games, but I've just done the house with the dolls and damn near shat my pants - not least when playing at the dead of night when the name sign on my son's bedroom door just randomly fell off.

Yeah the big baby monster was a bit freaky.

• 2 weeks later...

Wreckfest is brilliant. It's on PS now but well worth getting if you're into racing games, which I'm not usually that bothered about but this is great fun. Destruction derbys, lawnmowers racing and even sofa racing (No kidding).

I got rid of the series X while the price was still there as i was bored playing games. But pretty nuts that its closing in 8 months since release its still hardly ever in stock for non scalpers and still very few A level new games for both consoles. 

Has to be the worst release in console history for this. I remember waiting a while for the new games on the original X box,i think. But you had a couple early 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Isn't it down too a huge microchip shortage or something. I know in Japan a factory burnt down that made them, jaguar staff are barely working due to it.

Yes, anything that relies on cpu units is in short supply. One of the biggest hit is new cars. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bought doom eternal because it was only 13 quid. Not my type of game a bag of shite.

If you enjoyed Doom, you'd enjoy Doom Eternal. If not, why did you buy it? 

Started Nioh 2. Fucking hell, it's tough. That fucking snake boss is a cunt too. Have spent several days on that alone, finally beating it yesterday. The updated PS5 visuals are great though and virtually non-existant load times too. Enjoying it in a masochistic way 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd never played a doom game before.

Blimey, that's like skiing down a black flag ski slope before you've even been on a ski lift.