You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

I get the not liking DLC. 

I was OK with it in these games to be honest as they where upfront about it at the start and the size of the single game was worth the money. 

Just wanted to give you the heads up. 

Love far cry myself

9 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Thanks, might have a look at the season passes even though I don't usually buy add on stuff. The Atlantis part was one of my favourite threads of the game though and it ended at a closed door that I have to pay to go through I think. It wound me up but that's probably more the business people's fault and not those that actually made/designed the world, still really like the game.

Have got both of those Far Cry games too but am an rpg nerd mainly so didn't stick with them. The last I really played through was Far Cry 3, still think that was great.

I assume you've played Divinity Original Sin 2?

On 14/03/2020 at 09:23, Shooter in the Motor said:

I assume you've played Divinity Original Sin 2?

Sorry have only just seen this. And nope, not interested in isometric rpg's really. I can play 3rd or 1st person but other stuff puts me off. If I do feel like trying them at some point though I have Shadowrun on steam and Pillars of Eternity on gog, so might try one or more in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

What do you think of it 

It's really good. Wasn't expecting much as the reviews weren't great at all but it was only 20 euro or so and I liked the look of it. 

Well worth it so far. Bound to help surviving in the aftermath of all this shite as well. No bottles or rags getting lashed in the bin here. 

54 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Anyone got their hands on Doom External yet? 

doom eternal? I got a good pc preorder price a few months ago. Luckily it runs quite well on my pc and it's great fun.

21 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

doom eternal? I got a good pc preorder price a few months ago. Luckily it runs quite well on my pc and it's great fun.

Loved the 2016 game but it's a bit pricey for xbox1.   Could have swore I got the last one cheap enough near release.   Nothing worse than paying 50 notes for a shite game. 

35 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Loved the 2016 game but it's a bit pricey for xbox1.   Could have swore I got the last one cheap enough near release.   Nothing worse than paying 50 notes for a shite game. 

The latest doom is one of the best selling releases so the price seems to be holding up pretty well. Cheapeßt I can see on Xbox is £45, on pc seems to be £37. I paid £29.99 couple of moths ago.

If you have other stuff you can use, it's probably worth holding on for a lower price but I have a feeling that could be a while as there are no market forces pushing the price down.

Have been playing Yakuza 0 lately, totally new to the series. Great game so far (am at chapter 5 now) and really enjoying going around the city and doing minigames that it has too. As usual I didn't have any expectations for the main story but have been surprised how good it's been so far.

Not sure when I'll get back to it though as I'm now playing Yakuza 6 that I just got and have ordered Kiwami 2 as well. I'm not bothered about playing the series in the right order which my buying choice clearly shows, instead just want to play both of the more recent games made with the Dragon Engine because the whole thing looks so much better.

6 doesn't have pool or bowling minigames so am a bit gutted at that, good to see it has outrun though and super hang on in the arcade and there's still plenty of stuff I haven't discovered yet. I'm regularly laughing out loud at stuff that's happening too which is a good break from the more serious games I usually play. The fighting styles in 0 are another thing that I like so far and the ability to switch to 1st person is awesome for roaming around the city in on 6 (and the other recent games), so am glad they added that.

I guess I could be playing this series quite a bit from here on out, looking forward to it and should've got into it years ago really.

I eventually settled with Yakuza Kiwami 2, the second game in the series but remade with the Dragon Engine and with several changes to the way the game works. It's been brilliant so far, one of the best games I've played in ages. The small map size was what originally put me off getting into this series but there's so much content that the size hasn't really bothered me.

There's some absolutely ridiculous moments in the game but the series is well known for being crazy and it's that good overall that some of the things I don't like so much have barely affected me. The biggest surprise has been the story, I actually like it and I'm interested each time there's a new chapter and cutscenes. That rarely happens now when I play anything.

Looking forward to going back to Yakuza 6 once this is done too (the other Dragon Engine game, which along with Yakuza 7 currently released in Japan makes 3 of them in total.) I'm not sure how well I can play the older games now that I've got used to the systems and quality of Yakuza 6 and Kiwami 2, but they're easily enough to keep me going for a good while yet.

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 19:26, Lee909 said:

Finally got through all the achievements on Assassins Creed odyssey 

Just checked Steam and it took me 327 hours to get all achievements on Odyssey, that game was just too long.

Origins was only 152 hours.

54 minutes ago, elvis said:

Got a PS3 that I've barely touched , I have a couple of war games Inc call of duty ,medal of honour and Skyrim . Is there anywhere I can download cheap games or is sony the only place ? 

Not much of a gamer

You could try this site for further information or possibly download games. You'd have to look into whether that's possible on your system.