You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 years later...

Its just so far from possibly being true that its divided by zero and broken the light barrier.

"You wait here honey, I'll just go and freshen up then we'll make sweet sweet love"

5 minutes pass.

"BANZAI!!!!"

Reminds me of the time I gave jessica alba a turkish snowcone. Not a ridiculous story in itself, but the funny thing was we were robbing half a billion dollars in bearer bonds from a swiss bank at the time. Crazy.

Its just so far from possibly being true that its divided by zero and broken the light barrier.

"You wait here honey, I'll just go and freshen up then we'll make sweet sweet love"

5 minutes pass.

"BANZAI!!!!"

Reminds me of the time I gave jessica alba a turkish snowcone. Not a ridiculous story in itself, but the funny thing was we were robbing half a billion dollars in bearer bonds from a swiss bank at the time. Crazy.

More believable. 

if you didn't have two heads you ugly twat 

So a friend of a friend who i kind of know pulled some bird the and took her home the other night. The lad in question is about 8 stone soaking wet and and the bird he pulled was about 6ft something and built like a German Shot Putter.

He got her back to his and she was saying that shes gonna give him the night of his life etc... and goes into the tiolet to freshen up.

5 mins later hes lying on the couch waiting for her and she comes running downstairs with a piece shit in her tights swirling it in the air, and starts beating the shit out of him with it! and then she bails out of the front door. He took the beating cos he is a soft bastard and opted for the squirrel position.

He went into work and told the lads what had happened. He said he looked in the mirror after she bailed and he had evidence of the attack on his face and it looked like he had freckles. Sounds crazy but i find it hard to beleive that someone would make that story up. Funniest thing ive heard in a while and had to share!

was she a brownshirt

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...