You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Derby Tickets

Truered

I wish someone would get the management of that ticket oriface and let the fans have there way with them, they make everyone so angry.:angry:

Exact same thing happened last year for the derby - on sale the morning of the game.

Ticket Office taking care of the touts as ever. Fucking disgraceful.

We got severely restricted view tickets for the Roma

game in the treble season. Right at the very back of

the lower tier of the Annie road. We couldn't see

the kop, as we looked at the pitch the tier above us

was sitting on top of the crossbar of the kop goal,

if you know what I mean. It was a real pisser.

Guest Cainsbitter
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N143592040128-1358.htm

How I fuckin wish I had a Leeds Stub!!!!!:wallbutt:

Truered

It may be risky but you could travel on the day and ask around the ground hoping that someone will sell you one face-value or near enough. I've done it before and struck lucky.

Anyway, hope the game is more exciting than last season's drab 0-0 draw. The post-match talking point was that nice little challenge from Stevie on Naysmith.

:sniff: