You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Online Snooker Tourny.

Guest simon

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Hahaha.

I had him going that I trained for 30 years as a Sushi chef in his Knife thread the other week after he asked me how I knew about knives. Cheeky sod realised then edited his post.

I do love a good wind up with Simon. He's a good laugh I reckon.

I'll have to drop out, I'm afraid. Pool shark just crashes everytime I go to use it, and I have to uninstall / re-install just to get it to work for an hour or so before crashing. I can play on GrandBilliards without issue, but I can't get poolshark to work properly.

Has anyone else had an issue with it, that they've then gone on to resolve?

Guest simon
How the hell do you work out that Horus beat me 3-1 when he has never played me and has now dropped out?

I changed that it was a mistake mate. And you still won.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I changed that it was a mistake mate. And you still won.

Should surely be 3-0 wins to everybody that was going to and have already played him?

Guest simon
Should surely be 3-0 wins to everybody that was going to and have already played him?

It wouldnt of been fair on me then cos i actualy played him. He was good aswell.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
It wouldnt of been fair on me then cos i actualy played him. He was good aswell.

Yeah, but you'd get a 3-0 win. What else can you do? You can't just make up a score.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
the game is best of 5 he won the first frame.

Yeah, but he has now dropped out and all results should be 3-0. Not 3-1 because that's what you got.

Anyway, you up for a quick frame or two in a bit?

Guest simon
Yeah, but he has now dropped out and all results should be 3-0. Not 3-1 because that's what you got.

Anyway, you up for a quick frame or two in a bit?

I'm at A4e today mate not possible. And when i get home i have some stuff to sort but maybe later on i can.