You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Rico1304

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackers! Your standards must be low they weren't dreadful but crackers no dont think so

I have had the experience of travellers on my premises in work...not something I would want anyone to experience. Needless to say when they were on there saying they are pre-judged and that they are good well mannered people I nearly spat my tea out. I am sure there are decent ones but the ones I experienced were a fuckin disgrace!!

To be fair i only caught the last two "brides"

One had legs like Roberto Carlos and the other one had teeth like she been eating dynamite butties!!!...

But i must admit one or two of them at that show would have got it....always thing they look like they need a good wash though and that the minge would reek!!!!!

Hmm the mystery of Gypsy wives there are many tasty ones i got a crack for staring at ones arse. She unbelievable though i was in the petrol station when we were all moving and she walks past me with a very low tight skirt. Anbd i couldnt help but look problem was Tom who is considered a bit of a nutter by them all was watching me and tapped my shoulde and said "You get a good look did ya" Then the turtle neck come out and he lamped me fucking hurt aswell. There was a worker that was seeing a traveler and he has never been sinse they found out. They are all related aswell.

To be fair i only caught the last two "brides"

One had legs like Roberto Carlos and the other one had teeth like she been eating dynamite butties!!!...

But i must admit one or two of them at that show would have got it....always thing they look like they need a good wash though and that the minge would reek!!!!!

I say this as a fact they are the cleanest people you will ever meet.

Me and my mates have been on that Paddy Doherty fella for years.

This video is fucking funny:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuRxo3F-GT4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuRxo3F-GT4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Gypo women are fucked up. They'll have boss legs and an arse that looks like it's been over-inflated or nice tits but a face like a rottweiler. Basically, if you could use different parts from them all to make one nice woman then you could, but otherwise they all come from a very shallow genetic pool.

Gypo women are fucked up. They'll have boss legs and an arse that looks like it's been over-inflated or nice tits but a face like a rottweiler. Basically, if you could use different parts from them all to make one nice woman then you could, but otherwise they all come from a very shallow genetic pool.

Most of the wives i would of fucked senseless if i could inbred or not they fucking beautiful.

Yeah, saw that. That last bride (Joan)? was fucking lovely by the way. Read somewhere else that their weddings can cost up to £100K all-in. Fuck!

Si, can Irish and Romany travellers marry between communities?

No i dont think so anything out side there family they disown. We are known as Georges Romanys are known as Knackers to them they hate them. We had Romany's working with us though very rough bunch have to keep a close eye on them. Travelers dont class themselves as Pikeys or Gypsies they are a whole different race apparently.