You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm a loser and i need lass help.....

fowler9

Genuinely mate, how old are you two?

Its just that she sounds like a 16 year old school girl. The old "I was too drunk to remember" line is fucking classic and definitely something we have all used after we have fucked some fat slag down the bike sheds (just me?...).

Anyways, I think you should just go for it. Just walk up to her, place your hand gently on her face, and whisper "will you be mine?"

If she says yes, then continue "do you take it up the shitbox?"

If she says yes again, then take her home and bend her over. If she says no, then spit in her face.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely mate, how old are you two?

Its just that she sounds like a 16 year old school girl. The old "I was too drunk to remember" line is fucking classic and definitely something we have all used after we have fucked some fat slag down the bike sheds (just me?...).

Anyways, I think you should just go for it. Just walk up to her, place your hand gently on her face, and whisper "will you be mine?"

If she says yes, then continue "do you take it up the shitbox?"

If she says yes again, then take her home and bend her over. If she says no, then spit in her face.

....with your penis.

19 and 18 TOTK

you know what, fuck it i arent gonna bother and just try forget it all, i shouldnt be asking on the internet about a lass!

Thought as much mate, no one past 20 would ever use the drunk excuse. To be fair though, the fact that she is 18 (or 19) and using that excuse is probably a good thing as it just means she is embarrassed about the situation and likes you a lot. I would go for it. Next time she is sitting down just walk up behind her and plonk your cock on her shoulder. If she immediately turns her head and begins to suck you off it means she is the one for you, if she jumps up and runs away in disgust it probably means she is just a prude and, therefore, is not worth the time of day.

This may seem harsh now but I'm doing it for a reason.

Negged.

fair play fair play, cant say it hasnt been coming!

anyway i didnt say i was going to succeed, just try! i know from past experiences with same person i question i will fail miserably

Thought as much mate, no one past 20 would ever use the drunk excuse. To be fair though, the fact that she is 18 (or 19) and using that excuse is probably a good thing as it just means she is embarrassed about the situation and likes you a lot. I would go for it. Next time she is sitting down just walk up behind her and plonk your cock on her shoulder. If she immediately turns her head and begins to suck you off it means she is the one for you, if she jumps up and runs away in disgust it probably means she is just a prude and is, therefore, not worth the time of day.

well one plus is we did share a bed on wednesday night and she didnt seem to object to me having my hand up her top all night, there was no further developments however which again dents the confidence

Either ferment a week's worth of spunk into a custard pie and smash it in her face, or gradually fill up a fairy liquid bottle with it and squeeze it in her direction - I've investigated this thoroughly and apparently they can't get you for sexual assault as long as you've used a non-organic method of conveying your population paste in her direction.

I know i too am disgusted with myself, however i thought it would help and was worth it

I am well aware i am going to have to take part in a drug fuelled sexy orgy and post the video on TLW to make up for this thread

Just go for it lad, even if you don't 'wife' her as forum favourite Dappy from N-Dubz would say, you might get a no pants dance out of it.

I've said this many times, but if you have single female acquaitances who you genuinely consider as a friend, then she thinks you're either too effeminate or too ugly to fuck, otherwise you'd have fucked her by now.

Men and women can only be true friends if you are ugly or effeminate, or fucking her as well.

facts.

I wouldn't even go that far, the only thing i have issue with is minging teeth. My mate was even willing to bypass this on one bloke. If two people are gagging for it then looks don't really mean much. Until the morning.

Me thinks sombody thinks to much.

If you want her, just make a move or forever have blown it.

As the old Chinese proverb goes: "He who hesitates, get's his dick wet no".

If your just after a shag, this is the answer.

Ha ha. You need to check the batteries in your thisgirlsgotseriousinsecurities alarm. It should be hollerin right about now.

I'm guessing you're early 20s? Take some advice from a ghastly old cynic. The friendship wont last anyhow. You might remember her name long enough to look her up on Facebook when your 30 and just been dumped. Shag her now. Cos it really really wont matter in the long run.

Ace.

Even if she was drunk, it does not make it any less true that she wants your nuts in her guts.

Women dig confident men. Be direct. There will always be problems if you look for them or let them get in the way.

Spot on.

Thought as much mate, no one past 20 would ever use the drunk excuse. To be fair though, the fact that she is 18 (or 19) and using that excuse is probably a good thing as it just means she is embarrassed about the situation and likes you a lot. I would go for it. Next time she is sitting down just walk up behind her and plonk your cock on her shoulder. If she immediately turns her head and begins to suck you off it means she is the one for you, if she jumps up and runs away in disgust it probably means she is just a prude and, therefore, is not worth the time of day.

Oh yes we fucking do use the drunk line, especially when we've sent the most perverse text known to man. Women are not supposed to act like that are they?

I know i too am disgusted with myself, however i thought it would help and was worth it

I am well aware i am going to have to take part in a drug fuelled sexy orgy and post the video on TLW to make up for this thread

Fowler9, stop being such a massive fanny. Your never going to remain friends with this girl, your future wife, her future husband wont allow it. Your friendship will cause too many insecurities on future relationships if you remain 'friends'. Get over it, tell how how you feel, you never know you both may just feel better after it.

I want to neg you hard for being a mong.

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts.

swap man for woman, you'll get my meaning.