You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Bishop

Faustus

Since when did he get so massive? Fucking hell, I've just flicked through the telly listings tonight and he's on both 8 Out Of 10 Cats and Jonathan Ross with bloody Jeff Bridges!

Christ, I can remember when he was on that God awful Radio City Sunday morning show!

Got nothing against him as a comedian as such (even though I don'y agree with his views on a certain pair of American owners) because I think he's mildly amusing in a 'he's ok kind of way', but I'm genuinely taken aback that he seems to be doing everything these days!

I wonder if that badly exaggerated Scouse accent he used to do on Radio City will begin to recede now a la Claire Sweeney?

He's the brother of former 1980s Tranmere Rovers "legend", Eddie Bishop.

image-16-for-gallery-ronnie-moore-a-tranmere-rovers-legend-s-career-in-pictures-954395397.jpg

_46749516_eddiebishop.jpg

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

NO FUCKING CUNT RUBBING ARSE TWANGING DICK SLAPPING *F ON THE HAIRY NIPPLED TWAT FEST THAT IS THE GF YOU SLITHERING STREAK OF COCK JUICE

Atomic%20Bomb.gif

NEGGGGGGGGGGGGGED!!!

mushroom_cloud.jpg

YOU CHEEKY FUCKING SHITEHAWK

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU COME HERE WITH INFERIOR BOMBS AND NEG MY FUCKING VICTIMS. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???

I'M THE CUNT WHO IS GONNA NEG YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY FOR THIS WAR CRIME.

I'M MOTHERFUCKING HIROSHIMA TO YOUR LONDON 7/7 AND TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN THIS....

Atomic%20Bomb.gif

NEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGED!!!

Aye, I couldn't believe it. But so says Wikipedia!

Another Ricky Tomlinson.

ricky tomlinson and his fambo were all brought up by ours in hayworth street (its not there now,its all fields.by the campfield pub in anfield/everton)

lots/most of pregnant woman in liverpool were shipped out to blackpool during the war so no new born babys/mothers were killed.dying in the blitz just so he can prove hes a real scouser! it isnt on the mind of people when the bombs are fallin really now is it? haha

Edited by old skool tom