You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN/betting/e/630100/Next%2BLiverpool%2BManager.html

<TABLE class=tableData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table shows Next Liverpool Manager - Specials" border=1><TBODY><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Kenny Dalglish</TD><TD>7/2 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Guus Hiddink</TD><TD>7/2 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Jose Mourinho</TD><TD>4/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Jurgen Klinsmann</TD><TD>6/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Frank Rijkaard</TD><TD>10/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Marco Van Basten</TD><TD>12/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Alex McLeish</TD><TD>12/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Martin O'Neill</TD><TD>14/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Roy Hodgson</TD><TD>14/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Roberto Mancini</TD><TD>20/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Marcello Lippi</TD><TD>20/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Harry Redknapp</TD><TD>20/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Bernd Schuster</TD><TD>25/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Slaven Bilic</TD><TD>25/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Kevin Keegan</TD><TD>28/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Alan Curbishley</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Felipe Scolari</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Sammy Lee</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Fabio Capello</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Didier Deschamps</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Michael Laudrup</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Mark Hughes</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Sven Goran Eriksson</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Steve Coppell</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Steve Nicol</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Steve McClaren</TD><TD>50/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>John Toshack</TD><TD>50/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Graeme Souness</TD><TD>50/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Paul Ince</TD><TD>100/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Phil Thompson</TD><TD>150/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>John Barnes</TD><TD>200/1 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR>

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN/betting/e/630100/Next%2BLiverpool%2BManager.html

<TABLE class=tableData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table shows Next Liverpool Manager - Specials" border=1><TBODY><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Kenny Dalglish</TD><TD>7/2 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Guus Hiddink</TD><TD>7/2 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Jose Mourinho</TD><TD>4/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Jurgen Klinsmann</TD><TD>6/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Frank Rijkaard</TD><TD>10/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Marco Van Basten</TD><TD>12/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Alex McLeish</TD><TD>12/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Martin O'Neill</TD><TD>14/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Roy Hodgson</TD><TD>14/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Roberto Mancini</TD><TD>20/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Marcello Lippi</TD><TD>20/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Harry Redknapp</TD><TD>20/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Bernd Schuster</TD><TD>25/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Slaven Bilic</TD><TD>25/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Kevin Keegan</TD><TD>28/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Alan Curbishley</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Felipe Scolari</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Sammy Lee</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Fabio Capello</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Didier Deschamps</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Michael Laudrup</TD><TD>33/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Mark Hughes</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Sven Goran Eriksson</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Steve Coppell</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Steve Nicol</TD><TD>40/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Steve McClaren</TD><TD>50/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>John Toshack</TD><TD>50/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Graeme Souness</TD><TD>50/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>Paul Ince</TD><TD>100/1 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftPad>Phil Thompson</TD><TD>150/1 </TD></TR><TR class=rowOdd><TD class=leftPad>John Barnes</TD><TD>200/1 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR>

Why isnt that jupp Heynckes (sp) in that list, I like him.

Frank Rijkaard did a great job at Barcelona and transformed an underachieving side which had not win a league title since 1998-99, into la liga champions twice and Champions League winners once.

His teams play good attack minded football and his achievements as a player and a manager would command respect from the players.

Frank Rijkaard did a great job at Barcelona and transformed an underachieving side which had not win a league title since 1998-99, into la liga champions twice and Champions League winners once.

His teams play good attack minded football and his achievements as a player and a manager would command respect from the players.

Good call.

I can't find the next manager betting on William Hill now. Is it just me?

The idea of Frank Rijkaard is an interesting. He had 2 great years at Barca, and outside of that didn't do very well and got sacked after a few years of backward steps. But he did have them playing nice football. We could do a lot worse.

isn't Rijkaard at Galatasary?

anyone would be an improvement on Benitez right now

Mourinho would be my first choice.

But I also wouldnt mind rijkaard, at least under him we would have proper wingers and play decent attacking football.. He can bring arda turan with him if he wants to aswell:drool: I reckon he could transform Babel into the player everyone thought he was going to be.

Why isnt that jupp Heynckes (sp) in that list, I like him.

There are loads of good candidates not on that list and loads of piss poor ones on it.

If I should make a bet I would put £100 on someone not on the list, what odds would that give me?