You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres when is he back?

red4life69

According to the Daily Mail (I know!) how about next Sunday?

TORRES TARGETS SHOCK RETURN IN CRUNCH MATCH AGAINST MAN CITY

Fernando Torres has stepped up his fight for fitness and started running again in an attempt to make a shock return to Liverpool's line-up against fourth-placed rivals Manchester City.

Liverpool's £21million record signing was expected to be out until the beginning of next month but has set his sights on the crucial Eastlands showdown with City a week on Sunday after a significant breakthrough in his recovery programme.

Manager Rafa Benitez has repeatedly refused to put a date on Torres' likely return but has been hugely encouraged by signs the Spain striker is finally ready to start working his way back to match fitness.

Inactive for almost a month, after hobbling off with a torn cartilage in the early stages of Liverpool's FA Cup defeat by Reading, Torres was given the all-clear to begin running on Tuesday and was seen lapping the pitches at their Melwood training headquarters without any ill-effects.

Benitez may now face a difficult decision, as he weighs the benefits of Torres' matchwinning flair against the risk of aggravating his injury in a match that could have a considerable bearing on who finishes fourth in the Barclays Premier League and claims the final place in next season's Champions' League.

City pose the biggest threat to Liverpool's hopes, and Benitez is certain to be tempted to include Torres after losing at Arsenal on Wednesday night and seeing his side fail to score for the second time in four games.

Does anybody know when or IF we will have Torres back by the end of this season ??

Its getting very obvious that we dont have any fire power up front and N Gog although trying his best he really isnt strong enough to muscle defenders.

THoughts ????

You sounds like a young boy, so I'm going to be kinder to you than most of these mean cunts who negged you.

Torres will be back when he's back, if you want to know what the speculative dates are you can look them up on Google.

You're right about Ngog. He tries his best but really isn't, in my opinion at least, up to the task when it comes to the Premier League. Hopefully that will change, but I've got to say that watching him live up the Arse on Wednesday night didn't exactly fill me with hope.

That is all. Good luck to you, my friend, and don't let the negging bastards get you down.

Omg you guys are fucking hilarious I ask a simple questions for the forum with the supposed ear to ground on LFC and whats news and you all take the piss hahah !!! a lot of fun though . you all make my work easier you know that... !thanks agin TLW.

Ring of Fire answered your question but you may have missed it!!!