You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't want to be with her - am engaged (or will be come Sunday) to my new missus (of 4 years thus far and 1 darling angel of a little boy) my ex and me split up Years ago and what you read above is prob' one of the reasons why. Never mind opposites attract - Reds and Blues do NOT bloody mix!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be with her - am engaged (or will be come Sunday) to my new missus (of 4 years thus far and 1 darling angel of a little boy) my ex and me split up Years ago and what you read above is prob' one of the reasons why. Never mind opposites attract - Reds and Blues do NOT bloody mix!!

am engaged (or will be come Sunday)

Please tell me how this goes as I dont think it will work out

Never mind opposites attract - Reds and Blues do NOT bloody mix!

My Mrs is a blue. I just reckon your a CUNT thats why the above may not happen either.

NEGGED (in capitals to emphsise this POINT)

Don't build your hopes up too much, She will probably say no to you... it's what I would do.

Stop talking LIKE Jeff Stelling AND you may STILL be in with a CHANCE.

How does it go Fowlers God? Simples - I will give her a card that says Happy Valentines Fiancee rather than GF as in previous years - then? While she's busy digesting Just what I've done with that? I'll present her with the ring and pop the question. At least that's how I HOPE it will go. As to your crap calling me names? Call me what you like, neg me all you like - I don't give a damn - I don't even know what neg or rep means on here and 'may not happen'? After Four ruddy years together and a baby boy? Along with her dropping hint after hint for the past month? Put it this way - I'll be Very surprised if it didn't.

That goes to you as well Fugitive - I didn't build my hopes up - She did because believe me I'm FAR to timid to even think of trying this if her best mate hadn't told me just What she meant by all those hints. She's not you is she and as to talking like Jeff Stelling? No idea what you mean by that one mate. 'In with a chance' Oh, I think I've been with her long enough to have a little more than a chance........................

I can still post 50,000 odd words if you Really want Red Mist - don't see where you got the madness accusation from though; The original post was aimed at Everton and their sheer bitterness/the bile/nastiness of their fans and the deliberate actions of their players (whose innocence they then proclaimed to the heavens); I'm not the only one to have put on here such posts either - I saw at least two others after Saturday, so again, WHAT precisely makes me mad for having done that?

How does it go Fowlers God? Simples - I will give her a card that says Happy Valentines Fiancee rather than GF as in previous years - then? While she's busy digesting Just what I've done with that? I'll present her with the ring and pop the question. At least that's how I HOPE it will go. As to your crap calling me names? Call me what you like, neg me all you like - I don't give a damn - I don't even know what neg or rep means on here and 'may not happen'? After Four ruddy years together and a baby boy? Along with her dropping hint after hint for the past month? Put it this way - I'll be Very surprised if it didn't.

That goes to you as well Fugitive - I didn't build my hopes up - She did because believe me I'm FAR to timid to even think of trying this if her best mate hadn't told me just What she meant by all those hints. She's not you is she and as to talking like Jeff Stelling? No idea what you mean by that one mate. 'In with a chance' Oh, I think I've been with her long enough to have a little more than a chance........................

Fuck me mate you give an asprin a headache

Guest ShoePiss

rEdshaDow, so now not only do you capitalise random words but you've taken it up a notch and started capitalising the first letter of certain words. wHy?

oh and I can't neg you but I will when the system ALLOWS.

Stumptown - thought if I put capitals at the start of important words it would be less annoying and break the flow a bit less than doing THIS all the time. As to negging me? Again, I don't care about negging - don't even know what it or repping are although it would be nice to find out some time - You must be Very sad though if you go around negging strangers for defending themselves in a row about Their private lives begun by others who know nothing about said private lives but comment anyway.

Stumptown - thought if I put capitals at the start of important words it would be less annoying and break the flow a bit less than doing THIS all the time. As to negging me? Again, I don't care about negging - don't even know what it or repping are although it would be nice to find out some time - You must be Very sad though if you go around negging strangers for defending themselves in a row about Their private lives begun by others who know nothing about said private lives but comment anyway.

You seemed to have added a small i in sad. Just to correct you.

*Gets his Enigma Machine out*

enigma.jpg

Give me half an hour and I'll get back to you when I've worked out this heavily encrypted message.

Fowler's God you may be right re Sad relationship as our relationship (me and the ex's) didn't exactly go according to plan but since it finished more than 15 years ago, it hardly matters now does it? Although I've known the ex' since then and still speak to her on occasion - Derby matches being two such occasions each season; Anyway - I'm VERY happy now with my new missus and our lovely little son and hope we can engaged very soon next week.

VERBAL DIARRHEA (Now WHO has capital problems?) I didn't say going out with my ex wasn't fun - it WAS and yes you have a point re making up but we were to different for it to work for long - to many rows about petty, silly things. As far as what you said - what a load of CRAP - I may have made the remark about Blues and Reds but I meant in relation to the ex' NOW - now she's the bitterest, angriest and vilest of bitter Blues when back then she Knew it was just a bit of fun and wasn't to bothered - That's why I mentioned her - It was she who showed me those examples of Blue fairness and impartiality from their websites.

Mark9260, maybe I DO have tourettes but only on here - now GET LOST!!!! LOL Only joking. I'm fine - I just happen to have the habit of capitalising words I mean to emphasise but may change it soon after this little lot. Scouse Missionary nope - I love my new lady very, VERY much and haven't thought of my ex' that way for many years - make no mistake on that - there's only one lady for me and she's Not from my past.............

I HATE Everton so agree with you on that son of L8. As to you, hamstrung - I know Exactly where the quote button is - I just choose not to use it at the moment - Why waste time and energy quoting their bitter rants anyway? I used what I remembered from it earlier and that was all - there was NO way I was going to find all the sites I was shown and drag stuff off of them to quote one by one as it would have taken forever and the Blues don't deserve that sort of effort anyway - they don't deserve any other effort for that matter either - their club is a waste of time as it is without us wasting Our efforts on them. They're FAR to annoying as it is..............

NB The title of this post refers to YOU, Bluenose 1878 and ALL your mates.

That's pretty sad, don't think Bluenose has done anything other than have a bit of a laugh every now and then, and been generally fine. Unless I missed something.

edit : ah and I've honestly thought lately that Redshadow might be Momo.

... - I know Exactly where the quote button is - I just choose not to use it at the moment - Why waste time and energy quoting their bitter rants anyway? ...

I think Hamstrung was refering to quote button in our forum (rhater than the blue one), which allows you to quote other post's in-line with your response. It is good forum etiquette.

Have a great day at school.