You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Maxi and Babel were shite...

Dracco

Babel clearly was told to NOT close Everton down too much but to sit in front of their midfield, forcing them to hoof it long. Which they did, and genius Moyes decided to bring on another big lump up front hahahaha.

As much as I dislike him and want him out, he did what he was told to do today.

That was how I saw it, as well. I pointed out a few times to my son where Babel was and where he could have been had Pellegrino not had his board out...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N`Gog was shite, if the linesman had eyes Babel would probably have scored after a perfect timed run.

if you are on about the time he was flagged after the gerrard pass, he was defo offside it was right in front of me.but it was gerrards fault he delayed the pass a split second to long.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Man city have 2 games in hand:wallbutt:

Sorry, thought it was one. Still, we play them soon and we'll twat them. It doesn't really make much difference to my point.

Maxi was fine.

Didn't shirk, put in a shift, released N'gog with a beatifully weighted ball from his own half at one point. A single piece of skill that was beyond anyone in the Everton team, I thought he was ok.

Babel didn't impress me much.

The fucker needs to press the opposition more. The Kop will forgive a lot of things. A lack of effort isn't one of them.

ngog was shite.at least babbel would of had a chance to score if the liner done his job properly.ngog never came close to scoring even with 11 men on the pitch for us.maxi was a passenger but hes new so you cant blame him really.tbh the manager should of started with albert because it was a derby game to soon for maxi

Doesn't matter what Rafa did cause with some of you he'll never get it right.

Maxi was thrown into a heated battle and gave it his all with great defensive work.

Did we see the best of him? Probably/hopefully not.

But he did provide two of the best passes of our team - one reverse pass slipped in for SG (if i remember rightly) and the long ball over the top to Ngog who, had he taken it down and looked up rather than shoot, could have laid it off for Maxi to knock in as he'd followed the pass up wth a great run.

Babel was trying to zone off a space between 3 blues when he was the only one in his offensive half. Had he kept running at the man with the ball he'd have opened up space for them to more easily get through. And the one thing he did do well the linesman fucked him up on it. Hiding to nothing I think.

Seeing we have no Torres, for Ngog to put in his shift and hold the ball up as well as he did today given the circumstances, the lad deserves some praise.

That shows your opinion to carry very little water, he was shocking. At least the ball remotely sticks to Ngog. Ryan was lazy and awfull when he came on.

I was pissed to be fair, but I don't recall being very angry with him! In fact, he bent his run superbly when Gerrard played him through with that ball when he was clearly onside.

I think Babel is judged on purely different terms to N'Gog for instance, so much so that they can both put in similar performances and one will be criticised whilst the other will be praised.

I can totally understand why though....

Lazy?

I'll tell you who's lazy. The fucking monkeys who stand up almost before Babel gets the ball to abuse him, not to mention when we are one up in the derby with 10 men and a defender gets the ball 30 yards away and the same idiots want him to waste all his energy on closing him down, alone, with the rest of the team staying in their zones quite deep.

Do they have a clue about football?

I guess Babel will start against Arsenal to have some pace up front when facing a team who defends high up the pitch.

He's still here, and Torres is out injured. It would be better for us to try to get something out of him instead of punishing him for a thing in the past.