You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Vs RAWK...

Curly

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What was the message?

I honestly can't remember but I'd made a spelling mistake in the post I got banned for & he used the same spelling, in bold on his message.

The shitebag.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

He did but it's easy to have people off when you can shut them down with the click off a button.

True. Any idea which one it was? I'll pop over, call him a 'galopping cunt' and then delete my account. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

True. Any idea which one it was? I'll pop over, call him a 'galopping cunt' and then delete my account. 

I think he might've been called Barney Rubble or something, could be wrong, it was about seven years ago.

4 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

Why limit yourself to one mod, go out in a blaze of cunting glory. 

Ive just had a quick look on there before thinning about registering. Look at the amount of fucking smileys on that one page

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=56008.10280

I'd last about 14 seconds 

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ive just had a quick look on there before thinning about registering. Look at the amount of fucking smileys on that one page

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=56008.10280

I'd last about 14 seconds 

14 seconds or rage and remembered for a lifetime as the man that used the word cunt 57 times in one rant before being banned..........

.......legend. they might even write a poem about you.

"Stig from the liverpool way came on here just to say you're all cunts and that's that now I'm gonna go finger a cat".

I got a 10:day ban for calling Moreno an unflushable turd as it was considered insulting and degrading to that person (I’m sure that was one of the nicer comments he got after the Sevilla game ) by somebody called either Treeless Whopper or Alan X .

Haven’t been back since so who’s the loser eh Mr Whopper .....

They have a weird heirarchical vibe, and a creepy approach to female posters.

There is a cultish element to it around Paul Tomkins, for example.  And then a handful of them act like 'football elders' and swap laughable theories on tactics in their own special thread, which might as well be titled "big clever boys and sexy girls only allowed in here".

That bald cunt Kristian Walsh, and other failed semi-pro journo's loiter around every corner, pretending they're not paying attention, but secretly stealing content from other posters to use elsewhere.

It's Tory as fuck. 

• Like 1

I mean fuck me, just had a quick look at the title of their Covid thread...

COVID-19: General Stuff. VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE

So, one of the mods has turned into a scientist and will now determine what a proper source is and will delete anything he believes isn't sciency enough for him.

0 politishit?  What?   Only a Tory says that right now.   

I hope they all get engufled in an online fire.  They won't though, because one of the mods was, like, the best firefighter in Europe, and of course they're all hackers, so can avoid an online fire by hacking the oxygen out and breaking the fire triangle.  

On 26/05/2020 at 18:31, Mudface said:

Oh come on now, we'd be missing out on this wonderful piece of prose, lovingly crafted by a true heir of McGonagall-

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=70522.msg1110234#msg1110234

When 18 become 19, you will see and hear all fans sing.
I can't wait for it to happen after 15 years of waiting.
Please..please..please, Rafa please bring it in...
To the trophy museum of the King!

I clicked on that link, took a quick look at how shoddy the layout of the forum is, then retreated without reading a word.

That's as far as I've ever got with RAWK.

• 9 months later...

Wow. I started this thread in 2010. I didn’t think I’d been posting on here that long, let alone started a thread.

A few things of note for me - I was very keen to let everyone know where I was from through the use of my vernacular. I was obviously still up from the night before and battered beyond belief, identified by the very over-familiar way I was interacting with people. I’m a fucking cringey cunt.

• Upvote 1