You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tommorows game

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Guest davelfc
Fine, I fucking will then. That will show all of your Dirk haters.

Good odds mind considering that he's got 3 in his last 2 games.

Hat-tricks are very rare in our derby games, considering it's Dirk I think the odds are not that good.

I think the last half of footy from Gerrard showed signs of a return to form.

The derby is a perfect opportunity for him to get in to his stride properly again.

I think this one has draw written all over, however I also think it has decent match written all over it as well.

Agree with that. I think Everton will play for a goalless draw though, and with our shite strikeforce, I'm afraid they'll get just that.

I can only remember Alonso having one really good derby. The one Gerrard got sent off.

And i remember him squealing like a girl and letting Cahill bully him when we lost 3-0 at Goodison.

Alonso and Gerrard were brilliant last season when we beat them 2-0 (when Keane and Torres linked up well, too).

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
What's this about a blimp flying over the ground tomorrow?

I would hardly call it flying, more like waddling, and it won't be one, it'll be thousands, all sitting together in the anny road

Totally uncertain as to exactly WHY but whenever I think of tommorow's game at the moment 3 names come to mind for me ESPecially the last two who I think will have a BIG impact on the result - again, don't ask why but I meant these 3 names;

Alberto Aquilani

Maxi Rodriguez

Ryan Babel.

No idea why but I've a funny feeling that ONE of those three is REALLY going to turn it on tommorrow - again don't ask why but the last time I had that sort of feeling? I predicted we'd win at the Bridge 0 - 1 with Xabi having SOMEthing to do with it; The date of that game? 26/10/08 and the scorer? Xabi Alonso. In this case I'm pretty sure that one of the wingers listed above is going to have SOMEthing to do with tommorrow's result (I personally think that Babel MIGHT be the one to have a big impact on the scoreline). Damned if I know precisely WHAT they'll have to do with the result though. Oh well, I guess we shall see soon enough because as ever - time will tell.................................