You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Out of towners please fuck off

TimAce

To be fair, any ferrel, bog eyed cunt from the south part of the city - especially lark lane and allerton - who thinks they can cosy up to the northerners too can get to fuck also.

Only people from L4 are true reds. Everyone else is a wool. Shove your scarves up your arses.

If you can't walk the match you are an ugly twat with a small dick who should switch to watching the retards who play for AFC Liverpool.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, any ferrel, bog eyed cunt from the south part of the city - especially lark lane and allerton - who thinks they can cosy up to the northerners too can get to fuck also.

Only people from L4 are true reds. Everyone else is a wool. Shove your scarves up your arses.

If you can't walk the match you are an ugly twat with a small dick who should switch to watching the retards who play for AFC Liverpool.

Nobody else can´t be a true red? great first post. i am not from England and I support reds for 20 years. But i am obviuosly a dick.

fishing.jpg

In one.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I recognise Halewood as scouse.

If that's not Momo I'll eat my own arse.

The south of the city is the classy part of the city, ask John and Paul.

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Give me one good reason why the south is the 'classy' part of the city. Get eating your own arse by the way, Vince. More Vince Vaughn than Vince Vega. Not in Swingers, in Couples Retreat. Fat. Boring. Wool. From. Lark. Lane.

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Give me one good reason why the south is the 'classy' part of the city. Get eating your own arse by the way, Vince.

Come off it, we all know that's where the more interesting, educated, enterprising types come from, ya know, your George Ungi's and and your Curtis Warren's.

Seriously though, I'd love to see you slagging the south of the city to some of the Garston lads I know who go the match, they wouldn't wanna meet you on Otterspool Prom though :biggrin:.

As for quoting Paul, the soft twat thought it was a good idea to marry a bint with a gangrene stump and half a mind - so i doubt he can be used a barometer of what is, and what isn't 'classy'.

Come off it, we all know that's where the more interesting, educated, enterprising types come from, ya know, your George Ungi's and and your Curtis Warren's.

Seriously though, I'd love to see you slagging the south of the city to some of the Garston lads I know who go the match, they wouldn't wanna meet you on Otterspool Prom though :biggrin:.

People from Garston don't understand polysyllabic words, I'd throw a few words at them and then bum them to death.

We're on MOTD now.

Get on to the Glory.

As for quoting Paul, the soft twat thought it was a good idea to marry a bint with a gangrene stump and half a mind - so i doubt he can be used a barometer of what is, and what isn't 'classy'.

One listen of his Beatles back catalougue and I think I can forgive him erring on shagging and marrying a one-legged mackem gold digging cunt who didn't reveal her intentions until he was in well too deep. Loads of fellas have been sent doolally by women.

One listen of his Beatles back catalougue and I think I can forgive him erring on shagging and marrying a one-legged mackem gold digging cunt who didn't reveal her intentions until he was in well too deep. Loads of fellas have been sent doolally by women.

John Lennon?